AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Comic spoilers and upcoming show speculation:

I'm betting that all dead people turn to zombies regardless of bites is what the guy at the CDC whispered to Rick.

And I'm officially backlashing against the Lori/Andrea backlash. We have to realize, we're dealing with a bunch of small town hillbillies in the middle of the apocalypse, of course some will think they should break off into "Men do man stuff, girls do girl stuff." And this is exactly how the women were early in the comics, it's not until Michonne shows up and Andrea becomes a badass that it starts to change.

Andrea's evolution is slower (like everything else on the show compared to the rapid-fire early days of the books) and she's quite bitchy, but I thought she took an awesome turn last night. She wasn't wrong, even if she was blunt about it.

Regarding the comic spoilers and upcoming show speculation:

You know you're right they haven't shown a living person that wasn't killed by a headshot or zombie attack in the show.

Yeah I think my hate for Andrea probably has to due with a combination of her slower evolution, bitchiness, and the actress that portrays her.

I guess I just don't like Lori and think she's manipulative.

Edited by Don Ready Slacker

Working my way through this episode. I usually can defend The Wife in shows like this but Lori really is just the worst.

EDIT: Just finished it. Strong episode, where even the stuff on the farm felt like it had real purpose and character motivation behind it.

So..is the black guy from the series premier...I can't remember his name...a character from the comics? If so, does he appear anymore? It seemed like he'd be a major part of the series as it went on, but he hasn't been mentioned at all recently. Lik ehe was just dropped

Well (comic spoilers ahead!)

They run into him while searching for a rumoured safe zone in Washington DC, and find out that Duane (his son) has been bitten and Morgan didn't have the heart to kill him, so he keeps him on a chain tied to a post. Rick eventually persuades him to let Duane go, and Morgan joins the survivor group.

Here you can see teasers for the next comic arc. You might consider them spoilerish in the end, but if you have read the comics before you know that these teasers or cover pictures are usualy fairly vague and don´t necessary resemble anything that actualy happens.

http://www.skybound.com/skybound/2012/2/13/the-walking-dead-something-to-fear-teasers.html

So...

CHAINSAW!!!

Here you can see teasers for the next comic arc. You might consider them spoilerish in the end, but if you have read the comics before you know that these teasers or cover pictures are usualy fairly vague and don´t necessary resemble anything that actualy happens.

http://www.skybound.com/skybound/2012/2/13/the-walking-dead-something-to-fear-teasers.html

So...

CHAINSAW!!!

Dude with the axe = Daryl Dixon?

So...

CHAINSAW!!!

Dude with the axe = Daryl Dixon?

I was thinking more the guy with the crossbow = Daryl Dixon

Casting Spoilers about an important comic character comming in Season 3.

First spoilertag = Name of the character.

Second spoilertag (within the spoilertag) actor, picture, source.

The Governor.

David Morrissey

tumblr_lzz639nYWP1r81wpoo1_400.jpg

http://thewalkingdead-comics.tumblr.com/post/18282656991/david-morrissey-has-signed-on-to-star-in-the-third