AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Am I the only one that thought the montage at the beginning was showing the Zombie horde collecting since the beginning of Season 1? I thought the Helicopter they saw was the same one that Rick saw at the beginning of Season 1. It would explain how they were still eating that horse.

Most reviews I've read of the last episode touch on what you're asking about - saying they liked the way that the horde basically followed Rick's movements from the very start.

Others have gone farther and suggested the horde was lured towards the farm, but that seems a stretch based on the one brief sighting of the chopper we saw. Maybe if it were in the background of further horde shots.

So I have issues 1 to 90. And I'm excited. I'm on 9 or 10 now. They just settled down for the night at the estate and the snow melted off the warning. Few surprises already so far. I can see why Tyresse isn't in the show (at the moment) as with Shane surviving longer, and Daryl being around, they didn't need him. He's awesome so far, though. Andrea and Dale go a much different route early on! Surprised me that.

I think Tyreese is going to come in...

... when they meet The Governor's people. I suspect Daryl's brother will be there (I can't see any other reason for them to have left that plot piece wide open so far), causing him to have a personal conflict, leaving Ty the opportunity to come in as Rick's right hand man.

Perhaps.. but I really don't see Daryl going 'bad'. Even if Merle is there to try and push him to it.. I dunno why. I just don't see it happening now. For all we know Merle could be with the Gov's people as a prisoner or whatever.

Given Daryl's immense popularity with the show's fanbase, it would be a dangerous move to have him go 'bad' full time. He's pretty much the most universally liked character on the show. A temporary turn due to familial loyalty wouldn't be bad, but only if he ultimately redeemed himself in helping to bring down The Gov

Just my thoughts

Most reviews I've read of the last episode touch on what you're asking about - saying they liked the way that the horde basically followed Rick's movements from the very start.

Others have gone farther and suggested the horde was lured towards the farm, but that seems a stretch based on the one brief sighting of the chopper we saw. Maybe if it were in the background of further horde shots.

The herd was given direction by the noise of the helicopter. They show it in the beginning of the episode.

I can't see anyone else being The Governor besides Merle. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if we were to see something like the guy who was cast show up, get killed to cause an outrage among the fans before revealing the governor is Merle. Just my thoughts though.

Yeah. They also tried to sell us on "we are all infected" not being the thing that Dr. Jenna toled Rick at the end of Season one wen everybody was already expecting it.

Related Comic Spoiler

The loos of his hand and the comics story having Rick loose his hand would make to much sense. Plus it´s a way of getting rid of the governors daughter storyline which i can´t imagine they will put on tv.

Could be a lie to keep whats left of the surprise. The Dickson would just fit to obvious, that's why everyone who read the comic has been expecting it since episode two. I am certain that he at least be there as an important henchmen but why...

...take the power of the important extreme the gov was in the comic away by spreading the love that he gave over to henchmen? Dossent make sense, right?

Unless he is significantly different from his roll in the comic wich i can´t imagine since they said more than once how much they love and can´t wait to get to him.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane