AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

there are.

There are five major decisions in the first game alone (keep in mind it´s not very long) and i love how in the end you get a trailer of episode two based on your decisions.

I am a bit so and so on the cameos. Part of me thinks the game should not need it, but part of me also thinks that they somehow need to serve the fact that they use the walking dead license. They are by no means terrible, but especialy glen feels a bit forced into the story.

I played through the full game now. Well episode 1 I mean. Game made me paranoid as hell. "Shawn will remember this" Is that good?!? Did I say something wrong???

Your words and actions will effect the entire story.

Game Spoiler:

Although I don't think Shawn remembering what you said will matter much considering he's zombie chow. Also I don't mind the cameos so much. It provides a little back story on some of the characters. You find out how Shawn becomes a zombie, and why Glenn was in Atlanta.

I played through the full game now. Well episode 1 I mean. Game made me paranoid as hell. "Shawn will remember this" Is that good?!? Did I say something wrong???

Game Spoiler:

Although I don't think Shawn remembering what you said will matter much considering he's zombie chow. Also I don't mind the cameos so much. It provides a little back story on some of the characters. You find out how Shawn becomes a zombie, and why Glenn was in Atlanta.

:lol: I know. At the time it scared me though. Apparently I am a terrible liar too. Hershel called me out. Is there a way to stay at the farm do you think? I tried to save Shawn but then I sided with Kenny when Hershel bitched him out so he kicked me out too. I was wondering if I had chosen different if it would have changed everything.

Game Spoiler:

:lol: I know. At the time it scared me though. Apparently I am a terrible liar too. Hershel called me out. Is there a way to stay at the farm do you think? I tried to save Shawn but then I sided with Kenny when Hershel bitched him out so he kicked me out too. I was wondering if I had chosen different if it would have changed everything.

I sided with Hershel in my second playthrough, and he still kicked me out. It really doesn't matter which side you choose. It wouldn't make much sense anyway since you have to go to Macon. I played though a few times but I still haven't sided with Larry yet to kick Duck out of the pharmacy. Larry is such a dick though, I hope he gets eaten in Episode 2.

Just played Episode 1 and I thought it was pretty great. The statistics at the end showing you how others chose their paths was kind of cool. Overall, if you have 20 bucks laying on your table, I would recommend buying the season. Truthfully, I enjoyed this as much as I did when I "marathoned" my way through the comic series.

• 2 weeks later...

The Talking Dead has been renewed

Its basically like a post-show show. They'll have some of the stars of the show on to talk about it etc

It´s just one of those "we tell each other how awesome we thing we are" shows. Barly info worth getting hidden in there.

Man these comics are to short... latest issue out since wensday.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

• 2 weeks later...

First look at a season 3 character.

Ladies and gents, I present to you, the Governor.

walking_dead_governor_1st_look-thumb-550x745-93250.jpg

Looks nothing like his comic counterpart, but I'm not too worried about that. As long as he's the same bastard he is in the comics (or at least close enough), I don't mind the visual change that much.

• Like 1