AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Very good episode.

Prisoners got thinned down a lot quicker than I expected. Interesting that someone was spying on the prison, but the Governor doesn't know about them being in it yet. Suppose it could be one of his guys though. Interesting in how the Gov is gonna play out on TV, because there's no way he can be like the comic version.

I thought it was Daryl's brother initially, but very likely someone from the "haven" sent by the Governor to scout or whatever. Was a bit surprised to see the prisoners pretty much done that quickly.

Am I the only one actually wishing Herschel would have turned and bit Lori ? :shifty:

I thought it was Daryl's brother initially, but very likely someone from the "haven" sent by the Governor to scout or whatever. Was a bit surprised to see the prisoners pretty much done that quickly.

Am I the only one actually wishing Herschel would have turned and bit Lori ? :shifty:

I think everyone was hoping that, including Lori herself. You can see the look of disappointment on Carl's face when he didn't get to shoot her :shifty:.

Very good episode.

Prisoners got thinned down a lot quicker than I expected. Interesting that someone was spying on the prison, but the Governor doesn't know about them being in it yet. Suppose it could be one of his guys though. Interesting in how the Gov is gonna play out on TV, because there's no way he can be like the comic version.

I know they won't... but oh man, can you imagine if they did play him straight up like the comic version. Fuck.

Also the jump in quality this season is great. Who knew Darabont leaving would work out so well?

Ok, this episode felt a lot better. Still suffered from the baggeg of the first two season (i.e. i hate most of the characters for legacy reasons) and it´s not yet perfect (rick running of after the black dude was one of these classic TWD TV moments that made me feel like "this ideot should not be alive anymore 10 month into a zombie Apocalypse").

I am surprised how fast they got some of the more memorebel comic moments on the show. Makes you think about how fast they will move on with other prison related storylines.

Someone getting bitten in the leg, albei it was don a million times better in the comic. Rick offing a Prisoner

Also FU for giving us a tyreese looking guy and offing him the same episode.

What would you have Rick do instead of chase the prisoner?

Really awesome episode.

I thought Hershel was gonna turn and bite Rick's hand, but it was nice to have a, well, nice moment to end the episode. Love the route they're going with Rick. Daryll's still awesome too -- they're the best team.

It´s not the question of what to do different.

It´s a question of what not to do. Things you do not do is run after someone in a dark zombie infested prison. If you disagree with that maybe take a look at episode one of season three were they made clear that that would be a very bad idea to even wander of, let around chase around someone. And after all he ran through the door they just opend. There could have been hundrets of walkers that were not waiting right behind this one door, it´s a poor choice if you plan to stay alive and by now the protagonists should have learned that.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane
  • Like 1

But you've got a guy who could potentially jeapordise the position of everyone he cares about, so he needs to catch him and deal with him -- even if that puts him in danger.

But I'm totally going to make my way to Germany when an apocolypse breaks out. You seem to have everything perfectly sussed, so you should keep me alive forever and ever.

• Like 6

But I'm totally going to make my way to Germany when an apocolypse breaks out. You seem to have everything perfectly sussed, so you should keep me alive forever and ever.

Or be totally paranoid and get you killed in a safe zone for something paltry like sneezing outside of the concrete reinforced bunker :shifty:

But you've got a guy who could potentially jeapordise the position of everyone he cares about, so he needs to catch him and deal with him -- even if that puts him in danger.

They are locked away in a prison cellblock. With key and everything, something they also made very clear in these episodes. Stop makeing excuses for stupid writing. Remember were it´s got you with lost.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Don't you think the series would be a bit tiresome though if it was just twelve or thirteen episodes of them sat in a locked prison block, eating canned peaches and doing the laundry?

• Like 2

They are locked away in a prison cellblock. With key and everything, something they also made very clear in these episodes. Stop makeing excuses for stupid writing. Remember were it´s got you with lost.

I loved all six seasons of Lost so you're probably trying to make a point to the wrong guy. I have a habit of enjoying things. I'm sorry if that's confusing or upsets you.

• Like 4

You do realize the guy who writes the comic you love so much is executive producer and works closely with the writers in the writers room right?

• Like 1

Oh shit.