AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

You already wrote the episode off as that it won't live up to the hype, before it has even aired.

But to be fair they had very good Episodes like the Pilot, so who knows.

:rolleyes:

On the other hand, i turned out to be right about how much i feel about what happend. Still likely a good step in the right direction for this show.

Killing of members of the cast that have been written into the ground from the beginning or had no character at all from the beginning creates space for new members that hopefully profit of having no past created by the old writing team.

Andrea and Carl are now the two biggest problems left.

Still some stupid inconclusive writing in some of the major plot points, but i wont get into that here, it will only make my children cry again...

You are wrong. So very, very, VERY wrong. Carl has been nothing but amazing this season.

Holy shit. :(

I knew it was coming but I didn't want it to happen. It's weird that I can sit through the gory zombie deaths and think "this is awesome" because hey, it's fake. But that C-Section was fucking tough to watch. The actor who plays Carl did a fantastic job there and when Rick just fell apart at the end... oh man.

:(

Yeah, that was hard to watch...

I also like how Carl just walked out of the room, no emotion on his face at all. That was powerful.

I also like how Carl just walked out of the room, no emotion on his face at all. That was powerful.

Remember that...

...Carl was also the one who put down Shane when he was reanimated. Carl Grimes is easily the most cold-blooded of this bunch when it comes to zombies, as he's shot his stepdad and mother with no remorse.

• Like 1

Probably the best episode to date, mental from start to finish.

The writing for the two deaths for me was incredible and couldn't of been done any better. I've never been a fan of Lori through the entire thing, almost to a point where I found her annoying at times, which shows how fantastic the writing was here because they really made me care, that scene was immense.

T-Bag went out in such a brilliant way too, a brilliant episode all around from him and such a good way to write him off of the show. Gruesome as fuck too.

Final scene honestly had me welling up a bit, Rick's reaction was crazy.

And honestly, don't even waste your time on Matzat, it's the same old shit from him with show after show, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to him :P

Got to say it's been an immense season so far. Balls to the wall from the get go.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

The writing for the two deaths for me was incredible and couldn't of been done any better. I've never been a fan of Lori through the entire thing, almost to a point where I found her annoying at times, which shows how fantastic the writing was here because they really made me care, that scene was immense.

T-Bag went out in such a brilliant way too, a brilliant episode all around from him and such a good way to write him off of the show. Gruesome as fuck too.

And honestly, don't even waste your time on Matzat, it's the same old shit from him with show after show, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to him :P

Got to say it's been an immense season so far. Balls to the wall from the get go.

Dog. T-Dog. Not Bag :P

I'm still recovering from this episode, that's my excuse :lol:

T-Bag would be a brilliant addition though, make it happen!

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Fuck me. That was one of the hardest TV episodes to watch.

Man, just when T-Dog became interesting again they had to kill him off. Great farewell for the charatcer, though I'm not believing for a second that Carol's dead.

I thought the moment where Rick saw Hershel was amazing. I read it as a fantastic piece of acting, because you saw the optimism on his face, but I saw a flicker of 'fuck, this guy's going to slow us down if shit hits the fan'. I think that's going to be interesting.

I haven't liked Lori much, but her farewell was brilliant and I was fooled into thinking the baby was going to be dead. I can't see how anyone wasn't touched in that scene, surely everyone here put themselves in Carl's position, watching your mum die before having to put a bullet in her brain. That's the fucking worst thought - and props to the actor who plays Carl for playing it brilliantly. No idea what Matzart's on about - I think Carl's been a real achievement this season.

But fuck, I don't often get too choked up at TV shows but Rick's reaction was heart wrenching. Just horrid to watch. I haven't felt this emotional over a tv show in a long time.

Amazing episode. This series has hit its stride and I hope it keeps it up because it's fucking fantastic this season.

Fuck me. That was one of the hardest TV episodes to watch.

Man, just when T-Dog became interesting again they had to kill him off. Great farewell for the charatcer, though I'm not believing for a second that Carol's dead.

I thought the moment where Rick saw Hershel was amazing. I read it as a fantastic piece of acting, because you saw the optimism on his face, but I saw a flicker of 'fuck, this guy's going to slow us down if shit hits the fan'. I think that's going to be interesting.

I haven't liked Lori much, but her farewell was brilliant and I was fooled into thinking the baby was going to be dead. I can't see how anyone wasn't touched in that scene, surely everyone here put themselves in Carl's position, watching your mum die before having to put a bullet in her brain. That's the fucking worst thought - and props to the actor who plays Carl for playing it brilliantly. No idea what Matzart's on about - I think Carl's been a real achievement this season.

But fuck, I don't often get too choked up at TV shows but Rick's reaction was heart wrenching. Just horrid to watch. I haven't felt this emotional over a tv show in a long time.

Amazing episode. This series has hit its stride and I hope it keeps it up because it's fucking fantastic this season.

Even worse I put myself into Lori's position. Having to know you are going to die to save your child and even worse knowing that your other child not only has to watch you die, but has to then kill you again.

A mother would do anything to protect her kids and thinking about it and knowing I would do the same just hit me really hard, I was already emotionally torn apart and then seeing Rick :(

Oh God, yeah. I can imagine that was so much harder for you to watch, I really do feel for you. I'm sure the whole scene had a different meaning for parents in general, but a mum even more so. It really was an effective scene and one I'll remember, but probably not rewatch, for a long time to come.

I'm still recovering from this episode, that's my excuse :lol:

T-Bag would be a brilliant addition though, make it happen!

4426611_std.jpg

?

I´ll just use this as general zombie info topic now.

First world war z scenes. Dident know Brad Pitt was in it.

http://geektyrant.co...e-released.html

Really? Brad Pitt being in it was like the only thing I knew about it

Same.

But watching that...I dunno how I feel about it. The zombies just look weird. And they are all waaaaayyyy too fast.

And it looks like it is just going to be one persons story instead of multiple peoples.

Yeah, running zombies suck, always did. Dossent need to be bad all together because of it. But it just dos not feel what zombies should feel like anymore. The slow creeping danger that dos not get you because it´s a perfect hunter... it gets you because you make stuppid misstakes and are outnumbered and end up with nowhere to run. I just did not want to be the first one to say it so my fanclub has a bit more hesitation when it comes to reflex bashing me having a opinion that is different from all yay. ;D

It´s only a very short clip, but the few group shops make the zombies apear more like a swarm of flies. Seems very strange.

I dident know about Pitt, all i know is that there is a Book and it´s going to be turned into a movie.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane