AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Good episode, but my recording cut off

Right after the reveal of the heads in the aquariums.

Was there anything more after that?

Really liked this episode, and I am really liking the character of The Governor. No idea why he did the things that he did, but yeah...great episode!

I do. He could of welcomed the soldiers into Woodbury, but then he'd have a group within a group, a group that is also tight knit and knows how to use weapons. For a dictator like The Governor, that's a dangerous power base that could potentially go against you. By eliminating them, he gets their supplies and by then blaming the walkers, he reinforces fear of the outside within the community. If American politics in the last decade has taught us anything, it's if you keep the populace scared, they'll do whatever you want.

As for the heads, that's probably just because he's a fruitcake. :P

Really liked this episode, and I am really liking the character of The Governor. No idea why he did the things that he did, but yeah...great episode!

I do. He could of welcomed the soldiers into Woodbury, but then he'd have a group within a group, a group that is also tight knit and knows how to use weapons. For a dictator like The Governor, that's a dangerous power base that could potentially go against you. By eliminating them, he gets their supplies and by then blaming the walkers, he reinforces fear of the outside within the community. If American politics in the last decade has taught us anything, it's if you keep the populace scared, they'll do whatever you want.

As for the heads, that's probably just because he's a fruitcake. :P

After thinking about the episode last night, I completely agree with the bolded.

Concerning the end of the episode, am I the only one that thought...

he was giving his drink to someone off camera? Might have just been him holding the drink over the arm rest or something, but from what I read about The Governor in the comics, it looked like he was giving his drink to someone. Then the whole 'heads in tanks' thing came up.

Concerning the end of the episode, am I the only one that thought...

he was giving his drink to someone off camera? Might have just been him holding the drink over the arm rest or something, but from what I read about The Governor in the comics, it looked like he was giving his drink to someone. Then the whole 'heads in tanks' thing came up.

Comic spoilers:

Very good possibility that it was his zombie daughter. He feeds her the bodies of the heads in the tanks too. I don't know how far they'll push it on TV, but it's a pretty fucked up story.

I was thinking of picking up Road To Woodbury since it's centered around a character that plays a big role in the game.

I watched the first two episodes last night.Thoughts:

The first zombie, the little girl was creepy as shit.

I didn't expect the horse to get eaten.

I did expect the black guy and his kid to get eaten though and that didn't happen.

The next episode of The Walking Dead is the most intense and action-packed episode in the history of the series. In fact, more happens in episode four of season three than happened in all of season two. It is bar none, the best episode of The Walking Dead ever. It’s not only the best ever episode of The Walking Dead, it’s one of the best single shows in the history of television.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2012/11/02/the-walking-deads-next-episode-is-the-best-ever/

My mind is already giving me flashbacks of great TV Show Episodes and i don´t see something comparebell happen on TWD right now just because of how much i despise most of the characters. But to be fair they had very good Episodes like the Pilot, so who knows.

I´ed have to look at the comic to see if i am forgetting something, but right now nothing big from the comic comes to mind that would fit the TV Shows timeline.

The internet claims this Spoiler for the NEXT Episode. This has not aired. Might be falls, might be right. Don´t click if you care not to be spoiled. Source: http://www.tvovermind.com

Edit: They now have been told by AMC to take the story offline, so this might very well be right.

Someone claims the prison gets overrun because of generator noise, T-Dawg dies, Lauri dies in child labor and gets shot by Carl when she comes back. It´s teased that the Gov is seeing Andrea as a love interest.

tvovermind.com

http://www.tvovermind.com/the-walking-dead/spoiler-who-dies-on-the-walking-dead-3-04-killer-within/

Text before it got removed:

"Killer Within" is indeed a game changer for The Walking Dead with the group dynamic completely rewritten at The Prison by the end of the episode. The episode is split between The Prison and Woodbury. The Woodbury segment is very talky and features some awesome dialogue between Andrea and Merle, Andrea and The Governor, and Andrea and Michonne. That creepy feeling that The Governor might be putting the make on Andrea also gets a little reinforcement this week. Notice how the girl in his bed was Brunette last week, and his deceased wife, like Andrea, is a blonde? Foreshadowing? Perhaps. The Prison is where all of the action is at.

For reasons I won't spoil, a herd of zombies attacks the prison while Rick's group is separated. With the generators running, The Prison alarms are blaring and attracting wal

kers from all over the countryside. The groups consist of: Rick, Daryl, Glenn, seeking out the generators with the help of inmates Axel and Oscar; Hershel and Beth locked into a cage for their safety; T-Dog and Carol, running for their lives; and Lori, Carl, and Maggie also running for their lives.

The first to die is T-Dog. He suffers a walking bite to the shoulder. In an act of bravery he sticks with Carol, determined to get her to safety. The bite is a one way ticket on its own, but the way he dies is truly gruesome. With the route ahead blocked by walkers, T-Dog runs full steam ahead managing to knock back the walkers and open a brief window for Carol to escape.

The second death comes towards the end of the episode. Lori goes into labor and attempts to deliver the baby. At first it appears she might be able to deliver without a cesarean, but then she begins bleeding profusely. With no way to stop the labor or get help, Lori comes to a decision. Maggie must cut the baby out of her. Lori accepts that she will die in the process. With Carl looking on, Maggie cuts the baby from Lori's body. Lori dies in the process. In a very emotional sequence, Carl decides he should be the one to put the bullet in his Mother's brain to prevent her from coming back and we flash to season two when Rick and Carl were sitting in the barn and Rick told his son "No more kids stuff. People are going to die."

The end of the episode is absolutely heart wrenching. Rick and his group arrive at the separate part of the courtyard from Maggie, Carl, and the Baby. As they draw closer it becomes more and more evident what has transpired and Rick begins to absolutely lose it. It is a stunning portrayal of grief by Andrew Lincoln and will reach through the screen and squeeze the ever-loving tears right out of your eyeballs.

So what did I leave out? Plenty! Be sure to tune in to The Walking Dead 3.04 "Killer Within" this Sunday on AMCTV.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I'm not one of the biggest fans of the tv show either, but seriously Matzat: Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Or just watch something else, you're pissing everyone off.

• Like 6