AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Well, that was an interesting episode. And after watching the preview for next week...why isn't it next Sunday yet?!

The phone ringing? Crazy.

Rick going crazy? Expected, but also awesome.

That zombie he shot though...that wasn't Laurie, right? That was a zombie that came by and ate her or something?

I'm guessing AMC doesn't put the shows on their site? Netflix stops at the end of season 2and I'm trying to get caught up onto this season, need to see what's aired already before I start watching every week.

Figures, even in the zombie apocalypse, there's goddamn telemarketers.

• Like 2

Well, that was an interesting episode. And after watching the preview for next week...why isn't it next Sunday yet?!

That zombie he shot though...that wasn't Laurie, right? That was a zombie that came by and ate her or something?

No, it was another walker that dragged Lori's body off and ate her in her entirety. Greg Nicotero even pointed out on Talking Dead that the walker has strands of Lori's hair in its hands and coming out of its mouth.

As for something not-so-depressing, I do like how The Governor has revamped pro-wrestling for the zombie apocalypse.

That zombie was a dude.

shifty.gif

Is there anything Daryl can't do? :wub: What does he say in the preview for next week? 'That's Carol's _______'

That zombie was a dude.

shifty.gif

Is there anything Daryl can't do? :wub: What does he say in the preview for next week? 'That's Carol's _______'

That's Carol's knife, I think.

That's what I feared I'd be hearing from people who get overstimulated. Every episode doesn't have to be action packed all the time always. There are bound to be "slower" episodes to progress the story.

Also, Rick has issues, man.

Eh. I didn't really care for that episode, though a lot of that has to do with the fact that it built to conclusions I already knew from minute one. The Rick scenes were all really good, though.

Oh shit, T-Dog got bit. I liked him.

Went out like a badass though, charging two zombies and choking em up on the wall.

I have a horrible feeling that if the show lasts long enough they'll kill off Rick and make Carl the main character.

Well I'm al caught up. Can't wait till the next episode. I really need to find the comics to read now.

Oh shit, T-Dog got bit. I liked him.

Went out like a badass though, charging two zombies and choking em up on the wall.

I have a horrible feeling that if the show lasts long enough they'll kill off Rick and make Carl the main character.

I was telling my brother, after the Lori episode, that I thought Rick was the safest person on the show. Then I read an article that said the creator, show runner, whoever has control that Rick wasn't the main character. He said that inevitably the story is about Carl. So in that respect, Carl is the safest person on the show, which makes sense if you think about it.