AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

I know I said I think Daryl would kill Merle but you know, I think Merle might have a bit of a face turn coming. I can see shit going down and a big fight breaking out, the Governor is trying to kill Daryl and and Merle kills him then possibly gets eaten by walkers as everyone escapes.

Yeah, the scene with The Governor and Maggie made me feel kinda uneasy.

But Glenn with the zombie...that was tense as fuck!

Can't wait for next episode...it's gonna be huge, I think.

Also? How the fuck does someone who is mentally handicapped live this long in a zombie apocalypse in the middle of a zombie infested forest?

My friends had the same question. I'm willing to write it off. The cabin itself was barricaded, so that shows that he was at one time smart enough and "in the know" to try and survive. Hunger, dehydration, fatigue could all lead to a state of confusion and paranoia like he showed.

That scene with the Governor and Maggie was super uncomfortable, but I think it's the TV show's analogue to (comic spoilers)

The Governor raping Michonne. That's probably the closest they can come to that on AMC.

Rick is an asshole. He shoved a guy into a swarm of zombies, all because the guy had the gall to pull a gun on him while he was trepassing in his house. What nerve!