AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

That looks better than the book. The book was bad. Yeah, I said it.

I will destroy you.

I understand why Pitt's studio ultimately changed the format of the film. The way the book is laid out would not make for a good movie. Do I wish they would have at least gone in a different direction than "hordes of zombies, ALL THE TIME"? Yes. Will I watch this movie? No. Will I destroy LL? Yes.

You've seen like 20 seconds of film.. chill.

I've also read about script rewrites and reshoots after initial filming finished up. I have no intention of being this movie's Matzat, but to say my expectations are extremely low would be correct.

Don´t worry, your not smart enough for that.

You've seen like 20 seconds of film.. chill.

I've also read about script rewrites and reshoots after initial filming finished up. I have no intention of being this movie's Matzat, but to say my expectations are extremely low would be correct.

Don´t worry, your not smart enough for that.

*you're

• Like 17

Does World War Z talk about how the zombies take hold? That always an issue I have with these types of things, there's no way the military would fall to slow and stupid walkers. It kinda takes me out of it.

I'm pretty sure it does, but I am not 100% sure.

And I can totally believe that the military gets overwhelmed by the slow kind of zombies. Mass confusion/riots from the civilians, improperly done security checks (so the infected gets by, then comes from behind)...plus, it'd be pretty head to get a headshot every time when there are about 100+ walkers coming down on you.

I'm pretty sure it does, but I am not 100% sure.

And I can totally believe that the military gets overwhelmed by the slow kind of zombies. Mass confusion/riots from the civilians, improperly done security checks (so the infected gets by, then comes from behind)...plus, it'd be pretty head to get a headshot every time when there are about 100+ walkers coming down on you.

Not to mention the knowledge of needing a headshot to kill a zombie wouldn't come until after the initial wave.

Does World War Z talk about how the zombies take hold? That always an issue I have with these types of things, there's no way the military would fall to slow and stupid walkers. It kinda takes me out of it.

I'll try not to spoil anything from the book, but the Battle of Yonkers sums up how the American military grossly underestimated its enemy. Remember, it's a worldwide situation (not to mention several countries blame one another for the zombie uprising, which leads to battles and all-out nuclear assaults.) A later chapter details how soldiers and civilians adapted and formed a strategy so they could push back from Arizona.

As far as how the whole thing begins, it'd wonderfully vague. Leaves it up to you to piece together how it may have escalated, which I personally liked.

you can see him pulling them out at a few points

Yeah, I've seen him pull them/it out before but I thought that might be the same arrow over and over again because he only has it. Right after I asked that though I saw him shoot the hung walker and walk off, guess he has more. Plus I don't recall him pulling the one out of the ass of that guy he shot in the city.

I'll try not to spoil anything from the book, but the Battle of Yonkers sums up how the American military grossly underestimated its enemy. Remember, it's a worldwide situation (not to mention several countries blame one another for the zombie uprising, which leads to battles and all-out nuclear assaults.) A later chapter details how soldiers and civilians adapted and formed a strategy so they could push back from Arizona.

As far as how the whole thing begins, it'd wonderfully vague. Leaves it up to you to piece together how it may have escalated, which I personally liked.

It usually goes the same way in every zombie book/movie/tv show. They typically get done in by the sheer size of the hoard.

Yeah, I've seen him pull them/it out before but I thought that might be the same arrow over and over again because he only has it. Right after I asked that though I saw him shoot the hung walker and walk off, guess he has more. Plus I don't recall him pulling the one out of the ass of that guy he shot in the city.

I might just be making this up (so if I am, somebody correct me), but I believe there have also been a few scenes showing him making new arrows for himself. It would explain why he has so many.