AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Pretty big news/rumor going down about the midseason finale;

They're saying that another major character from the comic will be making their debut on December 2nd. The odds-on favorite for that, of course, would be Tyreese.

Adding fuel to that fire? Rumors have it that Chad Coleman, probably most famous for playing Cutty from The Wire, has been spotted in Atlanta. And unlike Matzat's ridiculous implication that Big Tiny looked like Tyreese, Coleman is actually a dead-ringer.

RE: GoGo's spoiler

Last I saw him was on Burn Notice where he was looking a bit chubby/bigger than he did as Cutty, but I have no idea when that episode was filmed so he could have easily dropped a few pounds to look more like Tyreese.

Either way, :o:D

Oh shit, T-Dog got bit. I liked him.

Went out like a badass though, charging two zombies and choking em up on the wall.

I have a horrible feeling that if the show lasts long enough they'll kill off Rick and make Carl the main character.

I was telling my brother, after the Lori episode, that I thought Rick was the safest person on the show. Then I read an article that said the creator, show runner, whoever has control that Rick wasn't the main character. He said that inevitably the story is about Carl. So in that respect, Carl is the safest person on the show, which makes sense if you think about it.

To be honest, the show is at the whim of the actors, Andrew Lincoln could decide he wants to play a different role and not renew his contract, forcing them to kill him off. Sort of like they did in 'Teachers', only with more zombies and less schoolkids...

Pretty big news/rumor going down about the midseason finale;

They're saying that another major character from the comic will be making their debut on December 2nd. The odds-on favorite for that, of course, would be Tyreese.

Adding fuel to that fire? Rumors have it that Chad Coleman, probably most famous for playing Cutty from The Wire, has been spotted in Atlanta. And unlike Matzat's ridiculous implication that Big Tiny looked like Tyreese, Coleman is actually a dead-ringer.

That would be great

Since i started to abuse this topic for genneral zombie news with the war z trailer i´ll do it again now. Fuck romantic vampires. It´s time for romantic zombies.

Believe it or not, I've seen romantic zombie short stories as part of a zombie apocalypse compendium.

Just hope there's not an erotica fan-fiction of this to come... but if there is, it would have to be called Fifty Shades of Grey Matter.

Since i started to abuse this topic for genneral zombie news with the war z trailer i´ll do it again now. Fuck romantic vampires. It´s time for romantic zombies.

Before I clicked on it I thought that was the dumbest thing I had ever heard. Now I want to see it :blush:

Thats exactly how i felt when i read about this. :lol:

In Walking Dead "Spoilers"

"There’s a new character added,” Kirkman told EW. “A big deal fan favorite from the comic book is introduced into the show in this episode, so be on the lookout for that.”

Can only be Tyreese right?

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

yea..my reaction reading about it here.."Wow..that sounds stupid"

Watched the trailer..my reaction "Wow...I kinda want to see that now"

I kinda just still thought it was stupid. >_>

But then I really don't like Hoult. He's like the British attempt at cloning Michael Cera. Much like that guy from Kick Ass and the person in the Fright Night remake.

:huh:

Ok, On this new episode I missed what happened before the intro started. What happened? Please don't spoil anything else, I'm still watching it right now.

Ok, On this new episode I missed what happened before the intro started. What happened? Please don't spoil anything else, I'm still watching it right now.

If I remember right it just established Merle and 3 dudes out looking for Michonne

Thanks. That explains the two headless non-walkers I saw.

So I'm just halfway done with this episode..

is it safe to guess theres no one else on the other end of the line?

Awesome episode. So can't wait to see the next one.

I think that eventually

Daryl will kill Merle when shit finally goes down.