AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Holy shit Beth is my age.

I don't feel so dirty now.

It does make the sexual tension between her and 13 year old Chandler Riggs a bit weird though...

They really fixed most of the glaring issues with the series this season, so I think it's safe to say Darabont was the problem.

Now they really need to focus on fleshing out the characters (no pun intended).

They really fixed most of the glaring issues with the series this season, so I think it's safe to say Darabont was the problem.

Now they really need to focus on fleshing out the characters (no pun intended).

Agreed. This season hasn't just been good, it's been consistently good, which is what was sorely missing from S1 and S2.

Well it was obvious Oscar was going to die, someone had to and he was expendable. I just think it's odd that Axel said he would go but then never did...

I was however happy to see Darryl and Merle together, I really hope Merle isn't pulling a swerve because I would love to see him and Darryl together.

Oh, speaking of Axel reminds me (comic spoilers!)

I feel like Axel is going to take up the Thomas Richards role from the comics, where he claims that he's in for a minor crime (but is, in reality, a murderer). I hope I'm wrong, though.

I kinda think they are too. He doesn't feel much like Axel from the comics. Have a feeling he's gonna be creepy and evil.. Beth & Sasha look out!

Also totally don't want Merle to stay evil. A heroic turn and death (to help his brother) would be really cool. However I fully expect him to let the Gov through the gates of the prison.

....What dafuq? I really hope the book is thrown at this guy, and he gets the help he needs in prison. Theres nothing wrong with being passionate, but this is just...wow. I really about the world our children will go up in.