AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

It was good. Necessarily quiet.

Also, it was Hershel-heavy which is great because I really like watching Scott Wilson act. I watched his Justified episode yesterday so that helped reenforce it.

But why do i even try? You obviusly don´t even know what you are talking about. o_O

Actually ... why the fuck are you bothering with the show at all ? Do everyone a favor and either stop watching, or go cry in the corner about it and leave this thread out of it.

I like Rick going further off the deep end but I really didn't like the ending of this episode. There's "too much" and I hope they don't go so far down that road that they make me not like the angle anymore. I loved though, Herschel's comments to Rick right before. Overall it wasn't such a bad episode. Plenty happened but after it was over I was hoping that more had .... although that's probably just from the break.

• Like 4

It was good. Necessarily quiet.

Also, it was Hershel-heavy which is great because I really like watching Scott Wilson act. I watched his Justified episode yesterday so that helped reenforce it.

Yeah, the first comment's how I feel about this. It dealt with all the aftermath from the last episode, which was nice. A good episode which established everything again -- I'm interested in where everything's going.

I was convinced Merle would join the group with Daryl only for it to be a ploy by the Governor but that doesn't look likely now. I'm actually pleased that they are seemingly picking a different route. This episode wasn't one of the most exciting ones but it set up the remainder of the season nicely. Can't wait to see what will happen the coming weeks.

Also I need to catch up on the comics, last one I got is right after the prison. I think we're moving away from that after this season and I want to recognize stuff because that's what makes me better than my friends (as if I have any).

I was convinced Merle would join the group with Daryl only for it to be a ploy by the Governor but that doesn't look likely now.

It's not impossible for that to be a thing still; all it means is that Rick and Co. were smart/cautious enough to not take the immediate bait.

I was convinced Merle would join the group with Daryl only for it to be a ploy by the Governor but that doesn't look likely now.

It's not impossible for that to be a thing still; all it means is that Rick and Co. were smart/cautious enough to not take the immediate bait.

Hope it isn't though.

Would be cool for Merle to have a heroes death saving his brother or Carol or something.

Good episode. Beth has a thing for Rick - drama. Ty's whiteboy friends are trouble.

The hiatus hurt the episode, so as usual, it's AMC's fault.

If it weren't the biggest show on TV and thus impossible to avoid spoilers, I'd wait for it to get to Netflix. The commercials throwing off the pacing, the hiatus creating unnecessary hype for what was nothing more than a cooldown episode, and Chris Hardwick's fucking face ruin the show for me. I'm not as hard on it as a lot of folks are, but I know this show has to be better on DVD.

My only problem with this episode is Rick going crazy... when they'd pretty much completely moved past that already.

That's what we were supposed to think, but remember, he saw Shane during the assault on Woodbury. He's been teetering, but clearly his exhaustion caught up to him and he reached his breaking point.

My only problem with this episode is Rick going crazy... when they'd pretty much completely moved past that already.

That's what we were supposed to think, but remember, he saw Shane during the assault on Woodbury. He's been teetering, but clearly his exhaustion caught up to him and he reached his breaking point.

How the heck did I miss that..

How the heck did I miss that..

It was done really well, I "caught it" right after it happened ... looked at my wife with the "you see that shit, or am I going nuts" look on my face.