EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Don't know if you guys worked it out wrong, or EA just fail at life (I suspect the latter), but the NFC match-ups are a little different to what was posted earlier.

Divisional Round

Ravens/Slogger @ Bengals/Kyle

Saints/mystikz @ Rams/Tits

Texans/HoodedMandarin @ Broncos/meacon

49ers/DYSI? @ Bears/Dragsy

I will be around all Thursday evening for our game DYSI, I'd play now, but I'm knackered and I've got work tomorrow.

Two consecutive fumbles on the kickoff return, both instantly picked up and returned for TD's, this game is so dumb sometimes.

I said to myself after the second one "I better not lose after the gift the Madden gods just gave me"

And I managed to hang on, Thankfully Ed Reed brought his interceptin' hands to the game.

I don't know really what to say, I really didn't think I would win that.

Just advanced after beating the Bears 14-7. Really really good and close game all the way until the end where any one of us had a shot at winning it. The fact that it was snowing made me wonder how my offense would fair but my defense came through in the second half big and got some big turnovers. Especially that one after I had been sacked for a big gain and had that shitty punt for like 2 yards.. Real good game though Drags.

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Good game DYSI? The fight for the fumble mechanic can take a fucking flight. Couldn't believe I fumbled the punt return with under two minutes to go, ridiculous. And I'm pretty certain if Bennett hadn't dropped 3 fucking catches, I'd have won. Guess I'll get you next time.

Ok, Friday's are funky with me. Some Friday's I leave work at four or five, sometimes I don't get to leave until 8 or 9. I can almost guarantee it's going to be a late night for me, seeing that it's almost four right now. I can be on once I get home, though.

It's cool, I only work for 4 hours tomorrow, and then have Sunday and Monday off. Should be able to get it done one of those days.