EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

If we do a third season, I may be absent for the first couple weeks, moving and getting new internet and such set up may take a little time.

wow that was the closest madden game I've ever played. after blowing my lead 49ers go up 31-30 in the 4th. with 2:00 left I fail to convert on 4th down but after the 49ers miss a 50 yarder I get one more chance with 1 minute left. 2 big Shockey catches and 29 yard field goal with 2 seconds left and I won. sucks for you Coffee couldn't hold onto the ball. I only got 3 points off those 3 fumbles though. very good game man. not a single punt in the game lol.

Edited by mystikz

Ugh, lost 33-31 on a last second FG. Good back and fourth game til the end. My defense was utter garbage, giving up way too many big plays. Plus Glenn Coffees 4 fumbles didn't help either... I miss Gore.

Good game Myst. I feel like I was raped. :(

yeah if Gore was in was I probably would of lost or if Bush had been injured, he healed really fast. Coffee was a fumbling machine. Henderson wanted revenge on me for trading him with that kick off return but he got carted off on a stretcher later haha.

Even with the stagnates I'd say you did a great job. This is the first NFL league I can remember that actually lasted a season, let alone two.

You dick :(

EWB ran NFL Madden league. The one you ran(are still running?) was awesome too, it wasn't even a few weeks and we were already at the playoffs, right?

Hey Meacon, Can we just this done in the next couple of days?

I gotta go out of town on Thursday, But I figured I would be out of the playoffs well before then.

We can rock anytime tomorrow really. I can not remember what the time differential is, but I can hop on at any time tomorrow, Sunday, or Monday.

I'm gettin' up pretty early as of late so I should be able to catch you.