EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Ugh, I hate those losses where it feels more like rubberband logic than decent play from the AI. I'd shut down Steven Jackson all game (it was Avery I was struggling to contain). Moving to within one score with a few minutes left in the fourth, I finally manage a decent stand and force them into a 3 and 7 (or thereabouts). Hand-off to Jackson and despite being in the backfield almost before the ball was, he breaks through the line, breaks about a hundred tackles and tears off a good thirty yard run for the score. I know it's Steven Jackson, but I am certain he broke double-figure tackles on that run, including one where there were four guys on him. At the very least he'd be knackered and easy to catch. Come back seen Tits, there's far less shame in losing to a human-controlled SJ.

Anyway, week 2 schedule is as follows (user teams in bold). Deadline is Friday evening.Saturday morning.

Cowboys/Kyle (1-0) @ Seahawks/Ekin (1-0)

Packers @ 49ers/DYSI (1-0)

Ravens/Slogger (1-0) @ Steelers

Rams @ Saints/mystikz (1-0) (if you could hold off for a couple days just in case Tits rejoins us, that'd be great)

Lions @ Bears/Dragsy (0-1)

Panthers @ Texans/HoodedMandarin (1-0)

Colts @ Jets/Disturbed (0-1)

Won big over the Packers 52-14. Nate Davis had a huge day and if it wasn't for Donald Driver I woulda pitched a shutout. If anyone wants the current league leader in sacks Justin Smith he's still available for a good offer, need some safety help in return.

Hey look, It's the Pittsburgh Free Agents.

I don't know how I beat them last year because they are fucking unstoppable in S3.

-----------------

Baltimore 13 - Free Agents 10

Hmm, you never got back to me about Justin Smith, Drags. Lemme know if you want to do my offer before we roll since then we'd have to play our games before we make a deal.

EDIT -- Smith is also available for any other team too. dry.gif

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Tits McGee is still internet-less, so for now, the Rams are another AI team. Disturbed has missed two games now, which gives us a bit of a problem as he has a game against Kyle's Cowboys this week. The deadline for these games will again be Tuesday night/Wednesday morning (6/7 July).

Week 3

Cowboys/Kyle (2-0) @ Jets/Disturbed (0-2)

Ravens/Slogger (2-0) @ Chargers (2-0)

Rams (1-1) @ 49ers (2-0)

Seahawks/Ekin (1-1) @ Redskins (2-0)

Falcons (1-1) @ Saints/mystikz (2-0)

Bears/Dragsy (1-1) @ Packers (1-1)

Bye week for HM's Texans.

EDIT: Adjusted deadline.

with Madden 11 about 4-5 weeks away we're gonna have to move really fast if we want to finish this season.

Indeed. I'll be trading in a couple games (Madden 10 included) when I do get Madden 11 so we should aim for more games a week - even if it means more simmed games.