EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

if your around tonight I can play or anytime wednesday/thurdsday.

I really hope more people come in for 11 or at least come back as this has been a fun league when people have been active.

Yeah, I'm hoping so too. I did think maybe we should open it up to non-EWBers, but I'd be concerned about trying to get hold of people to arrange games.

I'll be around tonight, not work till the afternoon tomorrow so I can stay up if needs be.

Oh, I wasn't having a go at you for them, I'm not complaining about the choice of play. It's just that when I'd shut down the run the whole game (pretty much the one thing I managed to do right defensively), it just came off as a bit off that all of a sudden they'd collapse like that.

if your around tonight I can play or anytime wednesday/thurdsday.

I really hope more people come in for 11 or at least come back as this has been a fun league when people have been active.

Yeah, I'm hoping so too. I did think maybe we should open it up to non-EWBers, but I'd be concerned about trying to get hold of people to arrange games.

I'll be around tonight, not work till the afternoon tomorrow so I can stay up if needs be.

I am for sure coming back for 11. We already have it preordered and I have a gold card ready to use.

Sorry, I haven't been able to connect to the EA servers the past couple of days. At this point, I'm going to post the schedule each night, and roll it over the following night. So I'll roll this week over on Thursday evening/Friday morning. Just to get to the playoffs quicker.

Week 13 Schedule:

Lions (2-9) @ Seahawks/Eddie (7-4)

Panthers (5-6) @ Saints/mystikz (9-2)

Giants (3-8) @ 49ers (11-0)

Packers (6-5) @ Bears/Dragsy (7-4)

Bye Slogger, will you be returning for '11?

Just had a real close game, beat the BRoncos (sorry meacon) with a last minute field goal, 19-16. Orton was torching me i the first half, 20 yrd passes all over the place, and throwing out of the shotgun all the time meant I couldn't get my hands on him. Fortunately, I started bumping the receivers and it seemed to throw them off, Denver went to the ground game and my linebackers just swallowed them up.