EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

I know it was only the pitiful Buccaneers, but it was a beautiful sight seeing Jamari Bellows break free of his coverage and catch one over the shoulder in stride for a 48 yard TD, that just never happens for me. Also had Earl Bennett snag a 65 yarder, but that was a catch and run off a slant, which is more my style.

Since we're bombing through this season pretty quickly, after week 8 I'm going to put a stats round-up, lots of new faces.

I'm about to play my game vs the Browns.

Playing Madden is going to feel weird with no locomotion.

[Edit] Baltimore wins 33-24

I swear to [insert deity here] Madden just loves to make games close just to annoy me.

Hopefully, we'll have a bit more human interest for '11.

Anyway, here's week 9, deadline Sunday evening.

Ravens/Slogger (8-0) @ Titans (6-1)

49ers/DYSI (7-0) @ Eagles (2-5)

Saints/mystikz (6-1) @ Packers (4-3)

Bears/Dragsy (6-1) @ Falcons (4-3)

Rams (4-3-1) @ Seahawks/Eddie (4-3)

Not really much point doing the season review with just the five of us, maybe I'll do one at season's end.

Jesus christ was my game crazy, probably by far the toughest game this season. Back and fourth turnovers and a big fourth down stop in the final minutes only to lead to Gore fumbling it back over BUT recovered BACK after a Kolb INT. Crazy crazy game... won 21-14 against the Eagles.

Yeah my game was crazy too, Was leading 14-0 after half time and then Tennessee decided to show up and make the biggest bullshit plays on 3rd down to keep getting 1st downs.

Webb picked off a Collins pass late of the 4th and they couldn't stop the run as Rice walked into the endzone with about 8 seconds left to get the win.

Final Score 21-14

Wow, you guys are quick.

Week 11 Schedule - OMG not one, but TWO user/user games! (deadline Thursday evening/Friday morning)

Bears (6-3) @ Saints/mystikz (8-1)

Cardinals (5-4) @ Seahawks/Eddie (6-3)

Ravens/Slogger (9-0) @ 49ers/DYSI (9-0)

Not only a user/user clash, but a battle of the final two perfect records as well.

Mystikz, when you good to go?

Not sure if I can make the scheduled sim date since Tues/Thurs I won't be around to get online and Wed I have a 1-5 PM EST window that I can get my game in. Will you be around then Slogger? It would suck to have a battle of undefeateds left to CPU. :/

If Drags can extend it to Fri night I'm off and would be on for most of the day until about 5 PM EST. Just lemme know Sloggy.

Not sure if I can make the scheduled sim date since Tues/Thurs I won't be around to get online and Wed I have a 1-5 PM EST window that I can get my game in. Will you be around then Slogger? It would suck to have a battle of undefeateds left to CPU. :/

If Drags can extend it to Fri night I'm off and would be on for most of the day until about 5 PM EST. Just lemme know Sloggy.

I'll try and get on by 5 eastern on Weds your time but if I can't we'll just have to leave it to the CPU.

Timezones suck.

Hmm.. just noticed Madden comes out in two weeks. Maybe we shouldn't push the deadline back and just sim if we can't play. We're all making the playoffs so I don't see a loss here mattering as long as I win the big game. ;)

Yeah, We've only got like 6 weeks in game to go, I have no problem simming a meaningless game as we are both going to have a bye during Wildcard weekend anyway.

If we both make it to the big game at the end of the season then we'll throw down.

Once August 5th rolls around I'm going to be even more busy and that's going to put me at a standstill as far as Madden goes, so I'll most likely be dropping out, Nothing against you guys or Drasgy but I'm just way to busy as of late to make playing an online franchise against the other side of the world possible, Sorry guys.

I appreciate all the work you've put in Drasgy, Your one hell of a commish. (Y)