EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

just finished my game (if the franchise servers didn't fuck up)31-21 win over the falcons. reggie bush had a 99 yard kickoff return for his 2nd of the year. Tim Tribow was solid again 322 yards and 3 td's. he really is way better than Joey Harrington was but that's not saying much.

I'll also trade in when 11 comes out, gamestop has a good deal going where you get $40 dollars off if you trade in 2 games on their list. madden 10 isn't one of them unfortunately.

We should just advance twice per week, it really shouldn't be all that hard with the small amount of people in the league anyways

Also if you have trouble getting in online franchise just keep trying and eventually you will get in

Edited by Kyle_

24-21 win over the Chargers but it wasn't even close.

Was up 21-0 with about 7-8mins to go and somehow they go on the biggest comback in a 7 minute span that I have ever seen, Somewhere in between all of this I kick what would be the game winning field goal.

Webb also picked off 3 passes and jumps all the way to the top of the picks leader board, Just above basicly my entire defence unit.

Well we need to keep up the pace, so I'm afraid there's not much point adding you back.

Week 4 Schedule - deadline Friday night/Saturday morning (9/10 July) - of course, if we're all done by Wednesday or something, we'll advance early

Seahawks/Ekin (2-1) @ Rams

Patriots (3-0) @ Cowboys/Kyle (3-0)

Bears/Dragsy (2-1) @ Vikings (2-1) (horrible third divisional game in a row)

Ravens/Slogger (3-0) @ Bengals (0-3)

Texans/HM (2-0) @ Jaguars (0-3)

Lions (0-2) @ Saints/mystikz (3-0)

49ers/DSYI (3-0) @ Panthers (1-2)

won 45-24 over the lions but the injury bad news continues. now I lose Pierre Thomas for the rest of the season. I've never had so many injuries like this. this was straight up an awful game, Stafford had 5 INT's, Tribow had 5 INT's only difference is 2 of Stafford's got returned for td's and another lead to one. ugly ugly game, good news is Reggie Bush returned another kickoff for 97 yards.

Despite having Devin Hester, I really struggle with kick returns. I managed to return one to the Vikings' 5 in my last game, but that was definitely the exception to prove the rule. There just never seem to be any decent lanes opening up.

Kick returning is mostly about luck IMO.

I have my CB, Webb returning my kicks for me and I've had maybe one go all the way and a handful that have gone past my own 30/40 yard line.

Also, Not having to play Kyle as the Bengals = Awesome.