EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Good game, Slogger. You know football pretty well for being in upside down land. :P 18-0. :o

I'll take that as a compliment.

I'm going to be wondering what could have happened had Moreno had not broken a 6 man gang tackle and trotted 67 yards for the score, Meacon probably would have kicked a chip shot FG with no time left.

Best of luck in the Superbowl and for 19-0 Meacon.

I'm going to go back to the drawing board and having a look at some holes in my team, There is no way my defence should have let that many points be scored against them, Maybe Madden just hates defence or maybe I just suck.

Still, I've got some work to do in the draft.

Final score was 17-10.

What timezone are you in? I am in the EST. I work until eight or nine tomorrow night, but Thursday I should be home around seven or so. I do not know if we are friends on Live or not. If not, add me. Meacon is the gamertag. If you happen to see me on, just message me, and we can get the Super Bowl in. :)

What timezone are you in? I am in the EST. I work until eight or nine tomorrow night, but Thursday I should be home around seven or so. I do not know if we are friends on Live or not. If not, add me. Meacon is the gamertag. If you happen to see me on, just message me, and we can get the Super Bowl in. :)

Jeremy Shockey may be the most difficult man to tackle in that game, ever. I honestly thought, after the first play (mystikz took it 71 yards on a pass to Shockey who broke 86 tackles on the play) that I was in for some deep shit. Luckily (for me) Brees had maybe the worst game he could have possibly had. Three or four picks. Champ Bailey has beautiful bonestructure, and he is a beautiful man. Final was 40-14. 19-0. Glad I won that. Back to back Super Bowls and the perfect season is the perfect time to back out. Had I lost, I would have been forced to play season three. :P Good game, mystikz, and enjoy season three, fellas.