EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

I didn't think it'd need specifying that'd it'd be next Wednesday, 4 hours is a bit short notice :/

What can I say? I want to get to season 3 ASAP.

Quick reminder for the draft, going to be running it at midnight (GMT) Wednesday night/Thursday morning. You may need to make roster cuts (I can't remember what order it goes in). If you're not on, I'm going without you, want to get the first week of games done over the weekend because if we're going to fit another season in before Madden 11 drops, we need to pick up the pace. Remember after the draft you can PM me a shortlist of up to 5 free agents you want, depending on how quick I get these in, I'll get back to you hopefully by Saturday (if you don't want anyone, please post in the thread).

Anyone wanting to join for season 3 needs to post in here declaring their intentions and team choice, don't wait for an invite, jsut search EWBFL and use the password "battleground" (without quotes).

In related news, it sseems online franchise will remain virtually unchanged for Madden 11, which is a shame, I was hoping they'd implement proper free agency and perhaps more of a web presence.

In related news, it sseems online franchise will remain virtually unchanged for Madden 11, which is a shame, I was hoping they'd implement proper free agency and perhaps more of a web presence.

They go from adding in the feature for 10 and what seems not adding anything for 11?

I hate to go lol, EA... But lol, EA.

Once the EA servers go back up I'll check if I have to cut any players for the draft tomorrow, That hopefully I'll make due to the World Cup being on so late.

and I gotta figure out how to make this team better, Which is a fair stretch because the team is very solid to begin with.

The user teams are going to miss out on a majority of the stud rookies due to being back in the 20's in the draft, I can't tell is that's a good thing or a bad then though.

Not going to be able to make it, my dad has a benefit dinner at 12GMT for his surgery to get radiation implants near his prostate for cancer(don't fret too much, they only found one sample out of 12 that had 5% cancer growth.) I'll get on today and make roster room and rate rookies if you're allowed to do that.

when logging on I had to a EA survey about online franchises so maybe they still have plans on it. at the least they are curious of who plays it and how many play it. I'll clear roster room but I don't have to do much as I never had a full roster last season.

when logging on I had to a EA survey about online franchises so maybe they still have plans on it. at the least they are curious of who plays it and how many play it. I'll clear roster room but I don't have to do much as I never had a full roster last season.

They have said that they plan on changing franchise mode and superstar mode around for next years game so that might be what it was about.

I was going to mention the survey, think it's too late for them to do anything for this year's game though, which is a poor effort really. They never even updated rosters like they were supposed to for this year, it's like they've just gone "fucking fine, you have online franchise, sut up about it".

Draft in 20.

Hope your dad's well Eddie.

I was going to mention the survey, think it's too late for them to do anything for this year's game though, which is a poor effort really. They never even updated rosters like they were supposed to for this year, it's like they've just gone "fucking fine, you have online franchise, sut up about it".

Draft in 20.

Hope your dad's well Eddie.

They eventually did update rosters when the last roster update come out, but too late though of course

Right, draft's over, awful class from what I saw. Free agency doesn't look much better. Speaking of which, if you can get your FA lists in in the next 24 hours or so that'd be great (I would ignore Steve Slaton, as I believe he had a career-ending injury, not srue why he's still in the game).

Deadline for week 1 games is midnight Sunday, June 27 (I'll probably advance it Monday morning). I know it's tight, but I'm on holiay for 5 days after that, so I won't be able to advance the week till the following weekend.

Schedule (users in bold)

49ers (DYSI) @ Cardinals

Bears (Dragsy) @ Rams

Jets (Disturbed) @ Chargers

Jaguars @ Ravens (Slogger)

Buccanneers @ Saints (mystikz)

Colts @ Texans (HoodedMandarin)

Seahawks (Ekin) @ Browns

Cowboys (Kyle) @ Eagles