EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Managed to find time to take a breather, so I'm going to take a look at my draft, re-order the depth chart, and send a list of FA if I need any. Should also have my game done fairly soon, though I'm sure I will suck since I haven't played Madden since my last game in the online franchise :shifty:

Quick reminder for the draft, going to be running it at midnight (GMT) Wednesday night/Thursday morning. You may need to make roster cuts (I can't remember what order it goes in). If you're not on, I'm going without you, want to get the first week of games done over the weekend because if we're going to fit another season in before Madden 11 drops, we need to pick up the pace. Remember after the draft you can PM me a shortlist of up to 5 free agents you want, depending on how quick I get these in, I'll get back to you hopefully by Saturday (if you don't want anyone, please post in the thread).

Anyone wanting to join for season 3 needs to post in here declaring their intentions and team choice, don't wait for an invite, jsut search EWBFL and use the password "battleground" (without quotes).

In related news, it sseems online franchise will remain virtually unchanged for Madden 11, which is a shame, I was hoping they'd implement proper free agency and perhaps more of a web presence.

When are we doing FA? I could use some to get rid of some draft bums..

:shifty:

Just noticed I had a pretty horrible draft. One A potential then the rest are Cs, Ds, and Fs. Meh. About to get my depth chart ready and start off the season.

If anyones looking to trade, I've got DE Justin Smith (4 sacks in opening game) & either QB Alex Smith/Shaun Hill. I'm looking for a FS/SS and/or a good pass catching FB depending on what the deal is.

EDIT -- Won 31-9 over the Cardinals. Defense stepped up and Nate Davis replaced Shaun Hill well in his debut. Also the Cardinals first round pick (a DE, I believe) got hurt and is out for the year. My bad. <_<

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Won 45-17 - was alot closer before they threw 5 picks in the 4th and their run defence crumbled.

Slaton is also done for Madden 10, He's there but he can't be played.