Jimmy Fallon

Guest fultie

He said himself on Weekend Update that this last season was his final one. So yes, he is.

Hmm, he's leaving the last funny segment on SNL. Good enough reason for me to watch Mad TV permanently now. Actually, since Ferrell and Morgan left, SNL has been crap.

Tina Fey is the best part of Weekend Update, so not a big loss in that department. However, a lot of SNL's funniest skits were based around Fallon, so I have a feeling season 29 or whatever it is is going to be a bit of a dive. Even worse, with Kenan Thompson's growing star, I highly doubt he'll be around too long either. SNL's approaching some more of them lean years.

Tina Fey is the best part of Weekend Update, so not a big loss in that department. However, a lot of SNL's funniest skits were based around Fallon, so I have a feeling season 29 or whatever it is is going to be a bit of a dive. Even worse, with Kenan Thompson's growing star, I highly doubt he'll be around too long either. SNL's approaching some more of them lean years.

They have nobody who can do a good impression beside Darrell, and sometimes Kenan. With Kattan, Morgon, Ferrell, and now Fallon gone, this is gonna be trouble.

Off topic: I hope Bill Clinton hosts SNL.... :thumbsup:

Horatio Sanz > Anybody else on the SNL Cast now

Uhm... except not. Sanz is very rarely good now. Cracking up in the middle of skits is NOT funny (except for Debbie Downer, which was mostly because of the irony that THIS would be the skit that everybody cracks up during), it's just amateurish.

In my opinion, Will Forte is the best person on SNL. Seth Meyers, Chris Parnell, and to a lesser extent Kenan get props too.

Horatio Sanz doesn't crack up in every skit. The same generalization can be said about Fallon. Sanz is like few people can make you laugh even when something isn't funny. (Like Will Ferrell) So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Fred Armisen is funny too though and hopefully he'll be back next season.

Horatio Sanz doesn't crack up in every skit. The same generalization can be said about Fallon. Sanz is like few people can make you laugh even when something isn't funny. (Like Will Ferrell) So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Fred Armisen is funny too though and hopefully he'll be back next season.

Yes, and I dislike Jimmy Fallon doing that as well, which is why I'm not tearing up about his going.

I will agree with you, though, that Armisen is pretty good.

How come all the women on SNL suck now? Tina Fey rarely does anything. I miss Molly Shannon and Gesteyer.

I actually hated Gesteyer but that's just me, I did like Molly Shannon and Cheri O'Teri though..... Hopefully they'll take Tina Fey out of weekend update and put someone new

Oh well SNL hasn't really been funny since Norm Macdonald left :(

He said himself on Weekend Update that this last season was his final one. So yes, he is.

Hmm, he's leaving the last funny segment on SNL. Good enough reason for me to watch Mad TV permanently now. Actually, since Ferrell and Morgan left, SNL has been crap.

Woah lets not get crazy here. As bad as SNL has been, I'd take it over Mad TV any day.

I actually thought last season was the best it had been in years, at least since McDonald, Farley, etc. were on/alive.

Now, Will Farrell...sorry, but I always thought he was overrated. I just never found him funny, and he's gotten worse since leaving.

How will Fallon do? Dunno, but considering how poorly SNL alumni usually do after leaving (with the obvious exception of the originals)...