UEFA Champions League 2009/10 Thread

stokeriño

The second-most points ever amassed in La Liga history? :shifty:

Unfortunate for Pellegrini that Barca are such a freak of nature at the moment. But then again he would've been sacked even if he won the league, now that Mourinho's decided he wants to be there.

I'm happy for Mounrinho, but I was rooting for Bayern. I think it was my nature to go against things everytbody creams themselves over kicking in, though. Will be good to see what he does with an embarrassment of riches at Real, once the mandatory purchase of anybody Perez sees selling shirts is done.

The second-most points ever amassed in La Liga history? shifty.gif

Unfortunate for Pellegrini that Barca are such a freak of nature at the moment. But then again he would've been sacked even if he won the league, now that Mourinho's decided he wants to be there.

I'm happy for Mounrinho, but I was rooting for Bayern. I think it was my nature to go against things everytbody creams themselves over kicking in, though. Will be good to see what he does with an embarrassment of riches at Real, once the mandatory purchase of anybody Perez sees selling shirts is done.

Apparently he's only agreed to sign for Real Madrid if he gets entire control over transfer decisions.

I'm glad that Mourhino has managed to get this with Inter. I really like the guy, and he's probably the best club manager in the world.

If you give me 700 - 1000 Million i will be to. What?! Prove me wrong! :shifty:

Porto

• Like 1

It's hard to say what makes a good club manager. Is somebody like Mourinho better for winning/drawing a few games in Europe against better teams with Porto and then going on to do well with an unlimited budget at Chelsea and win the Champions League with one of the better club sides in Europe, or is someone like Hodgson better for revolutionising Swedish football and taking a team like Fulham from relegation scrappers to European finalists and secure mid-table team? What really takes more skill?

I'm glad that Mourhino has managed to get this with Inter. I really like the guy, and he's probably the best club manager in the world.

If you give me 700 - 1000 Million i will be to. What?! Prove me wrong! :shifty:

Porto

The team that was accused and charged with bribing referees? :shifty: