UEFA Champions League 2009/10 Thread

stokeriño

looks like he either made an accident and regretted it or realised he left something in the oven during that celebration.

Still if he done this celebration i would have loved Robben forever

Robben looks like an old man anyway, but he aged about another 20 years during his celebration last night:

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_robben2.gif

I know, I was thinking "What the fuck is he doing there? Adjusting his hearing aid? Doing an Ali G impression? Running on hot coals?"

Seriously, what the fuck was that?!

And also, that RVN celebration was brilliant. So what did he get booked for? Antagonising another player? Because getting in their face and laughing right at them when they miss a penalty is absolutely fine, obviously.

It's Bayern for me ... I usually root for the Bundesliga clubs in Euro competition.

Yeah I really don't get what Robben was doing either. It looked like he started out to do something about "hearing" the ManU fans ... but then it went horribly wrong. That said, hitting that shot straight off the corner like that was fucking epic.

What a bad week for Ribery, first he fucks a child... now he potentially misses the final.

To be fair, have you seen her?

And by 'her,' I mean two specific parts of her.

Toulalan's just been sent off, although Bayern have actually been the better side this second half.

What a bad week for Ribery, first he fucks a child... now he potentially misses the final.

To be fair, have you seen her?

And by 'her,' I mean two specific parts of her.

I have not, where be pics? :shifty: