UEFA Champions League 2009/10 Thread

stokeriño

If we lose this it's going to hurt but we didn't play bad at all, such a horrible experience will help Rafael's development as a footballer and put him in good stead for the future hopefully

We gave it a good go, who knows we might nick one.

not over till it's over :) Look at us in Istanbul. A bit of luck or a great attacking play is all you need still time left but i'll be honest i am hoping the scoreline stays the same

• Like 1

No matter the final outcome, this is the sort of match Nani needed to make the crowd shut up and actually support him. Other then his goals after the sending off his body language didn't fall and he looks like our best player, hopefully he keeps it up against the Rovers.

Now I can watch the Champions League as a proper neutral and enjoy the football on display. Although I'm pretty sure Barcelona might take it at a canter, Inter will no doubt throw up an interesting challenge for them.

Maybe English football needed this little reality check, but at the same time - there's only one Spanish and Italian team in there. It's pretty diverse across the board.

Gutted. Both yellows were stupid, the second in particular, type of thing that is fine in the Premiership. But the second card has to be as a result of the Germans ganging up on the ref.

Gutted. Both yellows were stupid, the second in particular, type of thing that is fine in the Premiership. But the second card has to be as a result of the Germans ganging up on the ref.

The three German players 'ganging up' on him don't matter, it was a yellow.

They were both yellow cards. Even if the first one had been given as a free kick, had he lashed out he'd have still booked - which would have been entirely possible.

Then Ribery's waltzing passed him and he's grabbed his arm and tried to pull and twist him around.

Both yellows, deserved to go, should know better.