Glee

thatblindgeye

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes... I am FINALLY on Team Mercedes. I have been waiting FOREVER for her to finally snap, and say enough with this Rachel Berry shit. And it happened. I am so happy. I really hope this isnt one of those 3 week things though, where Mercedes says 'oops I was wrong... I'm back!!' That happens every other episode almost. I want this one to stick. It was refreshing to finally see someone call out the coddling of Rachel Berry and make a stand. It helps when she has someone whispering in her ear how great she is, that she finally has the self-confidence to stand up for what she wants. And I really want to see a New Directions vs. Mercedes war.

Other thoughts - It seems like Rachel Berry's ME First attitude is finally catching up to her. First Mercedes walks out, then she is gonna run against Kurt? Really? , and now because of that it looked like Finn was uneasy with her at the end of the episode.

And my gal Bieste continues to be the highlight of the show for me with such great quotes as:

"This is one of the hardest decisions of my life. And that includes when i had to sell one of my prize donkeys to pay my gas bill."

"Ballet improves your coordination, it boosts your IQ and it gets half of the NFL on Dancing with the Stars... Booyah!!"

"(With a full mouth of pasta) Did you know breadsticks delivers? Awesome."

• 1 month later...

I think last weeks episode sort of redeemed Rachel a bit, but she can still be quite annoying. I like how Sue's campaign is pretty much asinine shite, yet she is still getting support, much like most political races in the real world I would imagine.

Santana I think is pretty much the one great thing about the show. Her storyline has been great thus far, and it seems they are actually starting to get back into it. I couldnt help but feel Finn was a complete fucking asshole for trying to make someone feel bad about being a lesbian. It feels so much more dickish to say the stuff he did in that context than if he were to say it to a version of Santana that simply liked a guy. I'm glad he got slapped at the end of the episode, and I cannot wait to see the fallout from the situation.

Really hoping Kurt and Burt win their respective races, but sadly I could actually see one or both losing just based on the pure popularity voting factor for Kurt and the dumbass voter factor for Burt.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved the last episode barring two things - the ridiculous synchronized swimming proposal and the very end.

The problem I have at the end is that I don't care what happens either way. We either get "Rachel says no and we have to deal with the break-up of Finn/Rachel or she says yes and one of them ends up screwing it up". I just want them to be involved in a storyline other than them being together.