MLB Thread

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Guest ryan_the_canuck

And, uh, yeah. LA and Anaheim doing amazing, Jays sucking the life out of Canada, everyone hates the Yankees, no Spider-Man on bases, Cubs not doing too bad...baseball discussion.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indians bullpen being royal shit...Yankees Sucking :(...Eric Mo'Fuckin Gagne...The Rangers...

There's a lot going on in the MLB right now. All I hope is that Yanks make it to the playoffs, and that Bonds doesn't break Ruth's 2nd place HR record. I'm not the only one who dislikes Bonds am I?

Seems like CC Sabthia could easly be 5-1 right now if the bullpen just did decent. The hitting isnt to bad but if they put more runs on the board the bullpen would probaly have just an eaiser time keeping a lead. The Indians are hovering around .500 in a division which you can win with about that kind of record so in short I am pretty happy so far.

The thing with Guillen might be not be that bad. I've heard he might even play against the Yankees one of the games. I hope he's in the lineup on Thursday because I'm going to the game in the Bronx. The lineup is still doing very good and Salmon is close to returning. The pitching has been great.

Nope, we heckled him on Saturday during the Reds/Giants game yelling things like:

"Steroids half price HERE!"

"BALCO"

Yeah, it was fun.

At the Jays game last Wednesday, there was some guy in a Quebec Nordiques jersey heckling several members of the Kansas City Royals. The best was his heckling of Desi Relaford: "Hey Desi, you like booze?". I'm not sure why it was funny but it was.