Worst TV show you've seen?

Lowerdeck

Most shows on BBC3 are awful.

Agreed tenfold. Especially Lunch Monkeys...fucking woeful. And, I don't know if anyone remembers it, but Clone was also very terrible - shoody waste of both a decent premise and the awesomeness that is Jonathon Pryce.

Only decent shows to come out of BBC Three are Being Human and Gavin & Stacey. (Opinion stated as undeniable)Fact.

Edited by badotori

Most shows on BBC3 are awful.

Agreed tenfold. Especially Lunch Monkeys...fucking woeful. And, I don't know if anyone remembers it, but Clone was also very terrible - shoody waste of both a decent premise and the awesomeness that is Jonathon Pryce.

Only decent shows to come out of BBC Three are Being Human and Gavin & Stacey. (Opinion stated as undeniable)Fact.

Horne and Corden. (N)

Guest Mr. Potato Head

The worst I've had to sit through is probably The Office. That may be down to Ricky Gervais being the worst person to ever grace comedy though.

This may explain why you like Flash Forward. :shifty:

• Like 3

Chelsey Lately. I hate that bitch.

The Sarah Silverman Program rivals it in annoyingness as well.

No, SS Program was just "hey, let's see what we can get away with" and wasn't funny. Sounds like half of Comedy Central's new shit in a nutshell.

Chelsea Handler is nowhere near as bad as Silverman.

Kinda surprised Spike TV's Manswers hasn't been mentioned. It's like answering questions nobody cares about while randomly showing cleavage and explosions.

Can't say I've ever seen it but I think you answered your own question.