Worst TV show you've seen?

Lowerdeck

I actually thought Secret Girlfriend was pretty decent. I'll contribute with The Cleveland Show and The Mighty Boosh. Oh man I can't stand either one of those shows. It's probably just down to taste though

Exact same on both counts, The Mighty Boosh is just not for me at all. Hollyloaks & Eastenders and pretty much any UK Soap also falls into the category of downright awful.

Though I other than that I can't really think of a lot more show off by heart. If we're talking about overrated as well though, I'd definitely go with House. I like it, but it's basically the same thing over and over. I also don't see the appeal of shows like CSI. I mean I like a few detective shows (quite a bit, actually) like Bones, Castle and Lie To Me, but they all have quite interesting characters (in my opinion, obviously) and storylines that develop over the course of the series (albeit, no so much yet in the case of Castle).

Touch the Truck

People stand around touching a truck whilst Dale Winton finds a whole new level of campness to fill the void.

Naked Jungle

Keith Chegwin's testicles. Nuff said.

Also, those late night quiz call shows which you can't win on made for morons and the socially inadequate. Sample Question 'Name something you would find in a ladies handbag?' Answer 'A pine cone'

I love you Channel 5.

Lets see, The Hills & any show associated with those "crew" of people on the show, Eastwick, that garbage show that Courtney Cox is on, and I'll probably get a lot of flak for this but, CSI: Anywhere.

Really? Cougar Town? I'll admit it's really not that great, but worst TV show ever?

Guest Spongebob Weinstein

The Trouble With Tracy.

The Trouble with Tracy was a Canadian television series produced by CTV for the 1970–1971 television season, with intended distribution by the U.S.-based National General Pictures. It is considered by some to be one of the worst situation comedies ever produced.[1]

The show was produced as a daily show, and aired weekday afternoons at 3:30 pm from September 14, 1970.[2] The economic and time pressures of producing 130 episodes in a single season (seven shows were filmed every five days) meant cheap, wobbly sets, no outdoor filming, a laugh track instead of a live studio audience, the use of single takes, the reuse of 25-year-old radio scripts, and other shortcuts that resulted in a poor-quality product. Even flubbed lines and bloopers sometimes ended up airing, because the show couldn't afford retakes

I could probably get behind it, but the acting just aggravates me beyond belief. I thought I was just being a dick about a "chick" show, but most of the girls I know watch the show, but agree the character's acting is just bland.

They air The Mighty Boosh late night on some channel here; can't remember if its Comedy Central or during Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, because I don't really care. Its crap.

Worst show I ever saw was a pilot they did for a comedy series starring Royal Watkins several years back, and I can't for the life of me figure out how it even got aired. Royal was the whole problem with the show, as he couldn't act and stood around as if he was on stage doing his act in a comedy club with hand motions and whatnot. Pretty sure only the pilot got aired, fortunately.

Right now the worst show I've seen this season is Hank. Kelsey Grammer must've really needed the money. Ugh. One episode was enough to tell it was crap. (The actress who plays his daughter also played Zoe on Eureka, and its a good thing they didn't kill Zoe off when they wrote her out of the show!) If it hasn't aired in other countries yet, don't say you haven't been warned for when it does.

I'll add my weight to "The Mighty Boosh". Pair of coiffed cunts pissing about. It's like "The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer" without the joy and variety combined with "The Young Ones" without the anger or surreality. And it's adored by a whole fuckload of studenty twats, chief amongst them being adolescent girls who have never seen any comedy ever, but want Noel Fielding to fuck their hairless cunts.

It wins awards and rave reviews constantly, which places it on a different plane of annoyance to stuff like "Naked Jungle" or whatever, which no-one in the world enjoys unironically and which are eminently avoidable.

In short: chronically depressing and absolutely shithouse.

Food Poker.

End of.

1) It's a concept that doesn't actually make all that much sense...doesn't work properly

2) There's these AGONIZINGLY TENSE 'poker' moments that last an eternity and the actual cooking lasts like 3-minutes

3) The host is one of the biggest pricks I have ever laid eyes on

And the guy saying UK soaps...hahaha...no. Sheer (INTENTIONAL!) comedy factor alone "Coronation Street" is awesome, same for "Eastenders" when they get it right (albeit not in the level of Corry)...Emmerdale, well The Dingles are fantastic.

Edited by YI

I'll probably cop some flak for this but I detest Blackadder. All the series just grate on me and I hate it. I can't sit and watch it, I insist on turning it over and if it comes on one of those 100 Best Comedy Programmes I sit there and shout at the TV. I like Rowan Atkinson, he is a very talented actor and I like Mr. Bean but Blackadder just isn't for me. Round The Twist too from my childhood. I used to go round to my granny's on the night it was on and I would do everything I could to make sure another channel was on because I refused to watch it.

Which show is Hank? Is that the one when Kelsey Grammar presents the news?

I'm gonna come to the defence of the first series and first series ALONE of Mighty Boosh. That was some funny stuff. However, the seriesgot old fast and series three was an abomination.

I always hated Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps. BBC3 played it to death too. It was always on when I wanted to watch SOMETHING....And I couldn't usually bring myself to watch THAT.