Tekken 6

stokeriño

I'm pretty sure I've done the old triple kick thing, in addition to that low/high kick combo you mention...

They might have shuffled them a bit. For example, there's one of Xiao's kicks that I swear used to require me to press forward as well as X, but now will only happen if I press X with no directions at all.

Yeah, J noticed that one yesterday, nothing's been taken out (though Devil Jin doesn't feel right, and I can't put my finger on why).

And yes Kaney, it's worth it just so you can experience a delicious Lightning Screw Uppercut to your face :shifty:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure yet, blasted scenario campaign (finally), going to start online tonight after spending all my lovely hard earned cash on customisation (incidentally, I altered Law and he now looks absolutely badass), think I'm going to try wiring it in, not sure if using Wireless is affecting my lag or if PSN really just sucks as much as it seems to.

I may not be helping my chances by insisting on playing as Xiao... Little Comedy-Relief Chinese Girl versus Giant Monster of Doom would be comical if it weren't so frustrating.

But damn it, Xiao is my character and I will persevere!

I hated Jinpachi because he had one move that was instant death and it didn't matter how fucking matrix incredible you were at dodging his moves thus far, as soon as the computer decided "meh, time to end it" it was ended >_>

No King love? You guys stink.

Seriously though, I was excited as fuck when this was announced at E3 in 2008. Sucks about the single player campaign dealy sucking some balls though, but arcade is always the reason anybody should be playing fighting games anyways.

I'll probably get this once I get a new XBOX.

I'm more of a Soul Calibur man myself (various weapons win over various martial arts in my mind) but whenever I've actually got down to some serious multiplayer with Tekken, I've always had a decent time with it. Single Player mode used to drive me mad though, especially when they introduced the crappy voiceover guy that read out the character back-stories. Ruined it for me every time.

Have to admit, I had the same problems with Jinpachi myself - he had a horrible habit of firing a second energy ball o' doom after I'd sidestepped the first and advanced to attack. Got me every time, the scabby bastard. If this Azazel is even harder, then Namco are officially getting more masochistic with each installment.

Is Steve Fox still knocking about? Him and Lei were my favourites back in the day - even if I did tend to forget Lei's stances half way through a fight and just start mashing buttons. My favourite move of all time though: Paul Phoenix - Down-Right Square-Cross - there is no greater feeling than when that baby hits ^_^.

Scored two Perfects on Azazel already, one as Miguel, one as Dragunov. Both on easy, naturally. He's still a fucking pain but once you start learning what's worth even trying against him he gets easier.

Oh, and as you might surmise from the characters I'm using, I'm also feeling the new character love (Dragunov's new to me, I never played the Bloodline Rebellion whatever the hell it was called).

Scored two Perfects on Azazel already, one as Miguel, one as Dragunov. Both on easy, naturally. He's still a fucking pain but once you start learning what's worth even trying against him he gets easier.

Oh, and as you might surmise from the characters I'm using, I'm also feeling the new character love (Dragunov's new to me, I never played the Bloodline Rebellion whatever the hell it was called).

Dark Ressurection, Bloodline Rebellion is the PSP version of 6. >_<