COD MW2

Rust is only available in 3 game modes, FFA, Cage, and Team Tactical. Is there anybody else pissed about cage and tactical being in 3rd person only? I usually enjoy playing tactical but I don't like the 3rd person view.

This game would be fan-dabi-dozi if multiplayer was actually playable on the PC. It works fine for hours then suddenly decides it's either A) Not going to let you join a game at all, or B) Let you join and then give you incomprehensible amounts of lag. It is absolutely dire and 95% of those who bought it on the PC are having the same/similar problems yet Infinity Ward are seemingly doing nothing about it. Just a shocking level of customer support.

It's funny, Counterstrike never had these problems. Couldn't possibly be that Valve use dedicated servers... I will never know what possesed the developers of this game to use player hosting.

Rant over. Short version - fuck Infinity Ward.

The "Hidden" mission on Spec-ops Charlie is amazing. I died a few times but had fun doing so. I love the fact that it's basically a re-hash of the sniping mission on COD4. I got 13 perfects, and right at the end, insight of the finish, I got spotted and thought "fuck it", and sprinted to the marker taking a sniper or two who stood in my way. :D

There is nothing wrong with camping. Is the whole point of the game not to simulate war? To outsmart and kill your opponents? Fuck running around in the open for all to see and shoot at. If you can't check your corners and such for campers, that's your fault. Smarten up and learn the best camping areas and how to avoid getting killed by campers.

• Like 1