COD MW2

Ha, that reminds me, one of the dumbest things people do online is act all tough when in reality they're probably 140 pound stick figures who wouldn't last 5 seconds in a real fight. I love how they all say "well I live in such and such city at such and such an adress." If I ever go crazy/postal, I should write down a list of adresses, show up to their house, and beat the crap out of them Jay and Silent Bob style.

It would be fun. And we should play tonight.

I am really starting to get the hang of this game now, I am up to about level 40, and my kill ratio has gone from the pits when I was level 10, (about0.2 <_<) to almost 0.8 now. i am also regularly getting in the top two of my team score-wise

Finally played Spec Ops the proper way last night(with a live partner), and man is it a blast. A lot of the ones that were hard on recruit were way too easy on hardened, and I almost got the last tier unlocked in just one night. Pretty fun, and a lot of those I'm pretty sure we can easily get 3 stars on.

Adgray: I usually ragequit when my team sucks that hard. I can handle it when it's just me sucking, and when we're just getting out played by a party of friends who obv communicate and cover each other - it's when my teammates suck AND are making dumb decisions. Like camping when we're behind on kills. Sigh.

• 2 weeks later...

Played with some friends today in Ground War and got absolutely abused. One of the guys on the other team went like 70-4, then nuked us. Only game we got beaten, but it was pretty bad. Anyone here play a decent amount? I'd like to find some people that play late nights, its hard finding anyone on sometimes.