COD MW2

I think a problem I find with them is that it is often when I have an enemy running towards me, and I'm standing still. Momentum wise, he catches me quicker than I either shot him, or knife him myself. Ah well.

Just had my first team deathmatch where I got the highest score. Something happened though where it seemed to boot everyone else for a bit, but even under those circumstances, I got about 24 kills, which works for me.

My problem is that I always forget about the knife. A few times I've managed to have an enemy run straight past me, so I'm directly behind him and I instinctively shoot him in the head, and then go aw nuts I could have knifed him. Any time I go out specifically looking to knife someone results in me giving my position away and someone getting the drop on me.

Fuck knifes >_>

Hey crackas, I recently got my computer all fixed up, and re-installed MW2. Anyway, everytime I finish playing an online game, it returns me to the main menu of the game, with no error message. Sometimes it will show me the accolades of the previous match, sometimes it won't.

A also received a couple of messages at random times that my list was out of date, or some such thing, and it was going to download the update (nothing happens)...

Can't find a fix.

I love flying knife kills with Commando Pro. On a map like favela dropping from a roof and knifing someone below before you hit the floor feels amazing.

This. A million times this.

Nothing beats using Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro and Comando Pro running around with a tac knife. It's beautiful.

You could play with me? :P

I have plenty of people to play with on PS3. (Not that I wouldn't like you play against you Split) tongue.gif It's not the lack of friends to play against, it's just the lack of variation. I think I need some more maps to be released. Or for something other than fucking QUARRY or KARIACHI to be the map once in a while. I've only gotten the Rust map once. hmm.gif

I'm just automatically muting people these days I find. One game today I thought "lets see if they actually use it for some good" and the first sentence out was "I slapped your mum in the face with my cock."

Ugh.

You could play with me? :P

I have plenty of people to play with on PS3. (Not that I wouldn't like you play against you Split) tongue.gif It's not the lack of friends to play against, it's just the lack of variation. I think I need some more maps to be released. Or for something other than fucking QUARRY or KARIACHI to be the map once in a while. I've only gotten the Rust map once. hmm.gif

I hate Rust. Although the last time I was on there, I did score fairly highly. I like Quarry myself, although it is on a lot of the time, you are right.

Just played my first 3rd person cage deathmatch. Get killed, suddenly the guy has sent me a message saying "loser hahahahahaha", I kill him, he kills me again, another message: "hahahahahaha!". I wait until the end of the game then send him a message calmly explaining that once he does eventually sprout some pubes on those tiny balls of his he'll realise how fucking stupid he was acting.