FIFA World Cup 2010

METALMAN

I had people quit me on Fifa09 after they noticed that you can´t just walk past my defence in most cases. Right now a lot of the better players just trick you by knowing the habbits that the cpu oponent causes.... i feel like almost all the goals i catch are from two or the situations that happen over and over again, pritty frustrating.

I just won my first online world cup with a thrilling 3-2 in overtime and the dick on the other side quit on me before i got the world cup trophy cutsceene. :-( It would have been only the second time for me to see it, the other time was in be a pro with turkmenistan.... :-(

• 3 weeks later...

World Cup Finale, Germany vs England, Red Card for Englands Goaly... no subs left, roony in the goal.... and i still loose it because penaltys are fucking awfull in this game.

Edit:

seriusly, i lost to England, in a penalty shootout, with wayne roony as englands goaly... this might just be the solution to all of englands problems.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Is there some kind of help on passing with X? I know you give somewhat of a direction using the left stick but i feel that whatever the cpu is deciding for me is terrible (like two players being able to be passed to... one of em totaly free, the other one covered by 15 oponends - CPU will pick the covered one to play my pass to)

It´s anoying the fuck out of me... but overall i am getting a lot better (aiming for the 3 star online world cup right now - i love how half of em just quit once they see you are not playing a big team) but what this game is laking is a proper tutorial mode that explains all the shit going on... a Spaine player just scored at will against me useing a variety of bend shots from outside the box... my cypres goaly was never able to catch and my defenders were all over the place (as in no counter goal, he just shot and that was it)

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Change the passing to semi, instead of assisted.

It works well for me offline, and it's good online too as long as the connection is good - if it's bad and you're playing against a half decent player, it'll become frustrating and you'll more than likely be trounced.

Dossent seem to make a lot of difference.

I should stop playing this game online... it´s just pussys, cheaters or people that have been playing it for many years and actualy know what i should be taughed in a propper tutorial... sometimes i even get angry because i have no idea how they do things... and thats prolly the point i should stop playing it online at all. It´s esp. bad because you barly have good competitive matches since most people just you once you score.

More online games need to be as tightly developed as starcraft 2 is.