EWR 2010 Stats Update: February

It seems more likely that it'll be 32... simply using Wikipedia as your source says it all

Things I learned through clicking random Wikipedia links in two minutes:

The UK's rise to power in the 19th century was precipitated by the fall of Napoleon

Australia is not considered to be an island

Greed is also known as 'avarice'

Kermit The Frog is the most famous muppet

By your logic, none of this is true.

My point: Nobody should assume that everything on Wikipedia is true because it is on Wikipedia, but it's even dumber to assume that everything on Wikipedia is false because it is on Wikipedia.

:)

I think the idea is more is their other information to back Wikipedia up since with some low level people where some information may not be there its best to get a better source than Wikipedia which may not be accurate.

Now, I don't know the first thing about Jersey All Pro Wrestling but maybe someone can check this for me. There are two very similar stables:

Hillbilly Wrecking Crew - Jay Briscoe, Necro Butcher and Brodie Lee

Redneck Wrecking Crew - Trevor Murdock, Jay Briscoe, Necro Butcher and Brodie Lee

Is this right? It just seems kinda silly that there are two stables exactly the same but one with an extra member. Maybe someone who knows more about JAPW will be able to confirm if this is wrong or not

Now, I don't know the first thing about Jersey All Pro Wrestling but maybe someone can check this for me. There are two very similar stables:

Redneck Wrecking Crew - Trevor Murdock, Jay Briscoe, Necro Butcher and Brodie Lee

Is this right? It just seems kinda silly that there are two stables exactly the same but one with an extra member. Maybe someone who knows more about JAPW will be able to confirm if this is wrong or not

They are the same stable i believe. On there site they are called the Hillbilly Wrecking Crew. also Mark Briscoe is in there

• Like 1

So should the Redneck Wrecking Crew be deleted, and then add Trevor Murdock and Mark Briscoe to the Hillbilly Wrecking Crew?

Yes it should smile.gif

EDIT:

Add Paul London to DGUSA as a midcard face

Edited by Skins

Their website has them listed as Hillbilly Wrecking Crew, but with Murdoch added, plus Mark Briscoe.

Add a friendship between Angelina Love and Rain:

http://blogs.myspace...logId=514191624

And Angelina Love and Ashley Lane:

http://viewmorepics....7194&i=43751814

And from looking at there myspaces:

Jay Briscoe and Roderick Strong

Mark Briscoe and Roderick Strong

Roderick Strong and Davey Richards

Mark Briscoe and Davey Richards

Jay Briscoe and Davey Richards

Edited by Skins

Guest The Phenomenal Red

IWRG and NYWC are gone

Man.. you got rid of the best mexican promotion with tv exposure for a shitty Sapolsky fed that won't last a new york minute?

The promotion has TONS of guys that are not in the game and change gimmicks by the week. I rather see EVOLVE in the game than either IWRG or NYWC.

• Like 1

If it hasn't already been said, delete Mikey Batts from the game and make him a staff member, or at least create a referee named Mike Altieri and add him to the WWE.

According to numerous internet reports, Batts was referred by FCW trainer Billy Kidman, and signed to a WWE contract in November.

Batts has put his wrestling career on hold for this job with the WWE and has been working house shows since his signing.