Lost Season 6 (spoilers)

TKz

but when Zero says it everyone high fives him and then lines up for a circle jerk.

What did I do!?

But yeah, I don't get Widmore's sudden face turn... if that is in fact what's going on? It appears they're both after the same goal right now - deal with the Smoke Monster - but still, I'm not convinced that Smocke is the bad guy, and this obviously goes deeper than just Ben vs. Widmore, and I'm sure Widmore's agenda goes deeper. Now we've got these three factions: Jack's, Smocke's and Widmore's, but what they're truly after isn't exactly clear and Desmond is the wild card; so really what I'm trying to say is I have no fucking clue what's going on, but Desmond is awesome.

Also, after tonight's episode, I think Eloise is a major piece of the puzzle, because she seems to be "in the know" so to speak, no matter what is going on. Maybe Jacob vs. Man in Black is actually Jacob vs. Man in Black vs. Eloise?

After seeing the last episode, I believe everyone can be put into two groups (people who want the original timeline and people who want the alternate timeline). Charles Widmore is trying to prevent the original timeline from being destroyed, but Eloise and I believe the Man in Black/Flocke want the alternate timeline. The alternate timeline is the only place where the Man in Black can be free and in the alternate timeline Eloise does not kill Daniel. I believe that Eloise made a deal with the Man in Black to save Daniel, possibly during the episode "The Incident". From this, we can presume that if Team Jacob wins we will get the original timeline and if the Man in Black fulfills his plan we will get the alternate timeline.

The only person that change things is Desmond. This is why Eloise is always bitching out Desmond during his flashes. She knows that he is special and the only person that can prevent the Man in Black from winning. It appears that Desmond will be making a visit to all of the passengers of Flight 815 in the alternate timeline (much like Locke and the Oceanic Six) to try and have them make a connection to the original timeline like he, Charlie and Daniel have made.

However, there is probably more to the alternate timeline that what we are seeing. It sounds like shit will go down if the Man in Black leaves and the proverbial "cork" is unplugged.

The alternate timeline is the only place where the Man in Black can be free

They spellt out that he cannot go over water, so with the island sunken to the bottom of the ocean i asume he is dead. Or did i miss him being alive in the flashbacks? If he was free, why issent the rest of the world dead and gone or in big trubble if he is such terrible thing that needs to be locked away?

He can't go over water? Who said that? He's trying to take a submarine, I don't think water's a major issue (though it may be one) so much as the island/the set of rules governing the island that stops him.

He said it himself in one of the past episodes (i think it was ten). He was able to use the boat to get to the other island. Sawyer asked him why he did not just turn to smoke and fly over to the other island. (or it was a cupple of episodes earlyer wen he send Sawyer over to check on the plane)

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane
  • Like 1

He can't go over water? Who said that? He's trying to take a submarine, I don't think water's a major issue (though it may be one) so much as the island/the set of rules governing the island that stops him.

He said it himself in one of the past episodes (i think it was ten). He was able to use the boat to get to the other island. Sawyer asked him why he did not just turn to smoke and fly over to the other island. (or it was a cupple of episodes earlyer wen he send Sawyer over to check on the plane)

I'm assuming that in the alternate timeline, the island is sunk because there is no one there to protect it (Jacob). I wouldn't be surprised if somebody in the alternate timeline turns out to to be the Man in Black, but we just don't know it yet. I think the world is going to be trouble in the alternate universe eventually, but it hasn't been revealed yet. It wouldn't make for an interesting TV show if we knew from when they introduced the alternate universe that it was shitty and where the Man in Black was let loose.

Yes, the question just is "Dos it make Sense?" and for now the Idea of MIB being among humans dossent (unless he is one of the good guys as one of the final twists). - Because either he drowned or he had many years to do the evil he is suposed to be locked away from.

Maybe the alternate Timeline is just a Fantasy that has come to live because of the explosion and the island. I was not 100% shure before the Desmond stuff, but now they made it very clear that it happens, at least somewhat, parralel to the old Timeline. At least thats the only reason i can come up with wen it is about all of them ending up on the plane - even those who werrent on it in the old timeline and with no jakob pulling their strings from of the Island. The way it is portrait there is no new past in the new timeline, with the exeption of the island being gone.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

So... Illana. That was a lame way to kill off someone that isn't named Artzt. And Desmond better not be dead. There's way too much left for his character to do in this timeline. Also awesome to finally find out that the whispers are those who died on the Island but can't move on just yet. I guess that means Christian wasn't one of them.

And if I had to guess, I'd say the Man In Black, Jacob and The Island were destroyed by The Hydrogen Bomb in the alternate timeline.

Got a feeling shit will really start coming together now. Loved Desmond getting badass on Locke and Libby coming back for an episode (though I never really connected with her, it made me give a shit about Hurley for once... was weird seeing her on House the next week though). Now that everyone has been given their bullshit sideways flash there shouldn't be anything stopping carnage from insuing, but they'll probably do their classic A GROUP OF PEOPLE WALKING~! episodes until the finale, which pisses me off.

And lol at Illana's death. Started to care about her during Ben's episode - was hoping there'd be a fragile little girl under that tough exterior but seeing her blasted into a billion pieces without any warning was just as fulfilling.

So... the Smoke Monster was disguising himself as Christian on the island, and we've seen Christian inside the cabin, so was he the one that said "help me" all the way back in Season 3, not Jacob?

Lost has turned into a Serial Drama* now that it's reaching the end of it's run. Used to be that each episode would have some kind of ending scene, where as now it seems like each episode leads into another.

*I'm not 100% that's the correct term.

The thing I don't get... Jack believes in Jacob. He believes that he needs to stop Locke from leaving the Island. So... why did he go back to be 'with' Locke. Surely his best bet would be to go with Sawyer, let them take the Submarine and then destroy the plane, leaving Smokey with no way off the island. Also, I'm so glad Desmond is still alive. (I believe he is, anyway) And I'm really loving the connections in the Flash Sideways, I have no idea where it's leading, but I like it.