UFC 2010

9 to 5

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on. There's a post on the site, to which loads of people have responded, as if it's some kind of sign-up thing. I figured they'd e-mail/PM you a code.

I guess THQ has a history of fucking around with breaking their word and such. I just wish they wouldn't have said specifically "we are fairly certain it will be in the AM" or however it was they worded it that pretty much said we're going to have it out in the AM or damn near. I planned my day around getting the demo download started before I ran my errands around town so now I won't have a chance to get my hands on this until probably tomorrow evening at the earliest.

A-Dub, the site has been completely over-loaded all morning so they have disabled the forums and seem to be shutting the whole thing down now to keep the main page up. Demo won't be out until probably another 6-10 hours so you aren't missing much,

Edited by Trey

For the person who mentioned they might still be taking sign-ups:

If you click on Register on the community, it takes you to a log-in page. So, no, I don't think they are still letting people sign-up.

this has been once major fuck up by THQ but tbf on them the amount of people that were on there posting WHERES DA CODE?!?!!! messed up the servers.

Basically if you sign up your supposed to get a code meaning you can get the demo a week earlier

Edited by davidmarrio

It's community exclusive to the UFC 2010 website. You have to be signed up to the forums and they'll send you a code through e-mail.

I dunno if it's gonna go wide soon. I'm thinking it is, but community members get early access.

Edit: No, but seriously, calm the fuck down. It's just a demo. Jesus.

Just curious how you know it's to late to sign up. I know the website is down but from all the talk I read on the site when it was up they were going to be taking all the people who signed up. Apparently as of yesterday they have like, 20x the amount of keys compared to the number of members.

Just curious how you know it's to late to sign up. I know the website is down but from all the talk I read on the site when it was up they were going to be taking all the people who signed up. Apparently as of yesterday they have like, 20x the amount of keys compared to the number of members.

For the person who mentioned they might still be taking sign-ups:

If you click on Register on the community, it takes you to a log-in page. So, no, I don't think they are still letting people sign-up.

• Like 1

Site now says demos will be released in the evening (pacific time). So that'll be fun then. Anyone think the site will actually work once the codes go live?

Ask yourself this... does it really matter in the scheme of things? You're going to get it, its free, calm yourself :)