The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

So, how much trouble are the Eagles going to get into in regards to Bradley Stephens and Kolb ?

I don't know about this Bradley Stephens character :P , but they'll get in a fair amount of trouble for Kolb. Probably it would be fines and nothing else though.

Watching the game live, we were astonished that they had let Bradley back after his stumbling act. I would figure they would get into more trouble with that one than Kolb? I mean that was just terrible watching, and clearly it looked like something was wrong to everyone sitting at home, but they sent him out there.

In more injury related news, it appears that Matt Stafford is looking at 4-6 weeks. It's not as horrific as originally thought, but still a blow regardless. Though a top beat writer for the Lions is speculating that he will be back sooner rather than later based on what he has heard from team doctors and such.

Funny you mention that Meacon, that injury happened because our awesome stalwart at left tackle, Mr. Jeff Backus got beat like a drum by Julius Peppers. Backus sucks, nobody can tell me otherwise.

To be fair though, Julius Peppers beats everybody like a drum. That's hardly a reason to condemn the man.

Peppers is great, but it isn't just him that Backus has trouble with. Backus has been a mediocre at best LT that for the last eight or nine years has held the spot despite lackluster performances. He was decent last year, but that's about the best I can say for him. For some reason coaches and our beat writers have tried to convince us he is actually very good when he's really not. Between penalties and defensive ends making him look bad, we should have found his replacement somewhere between 08 and now.

Nate Allen is sick..love this draft pick by the Eagles..

and fuck this. After last week now all we'll hear about all season is "the process"..

Edited by Lint6