The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

as fail as Favre has been this year would anyone really want Tarvaris Jackson as their qb? no I didn't think so. It's nice to see Randy Moss is back to his old self, and not giving a fuck or trying. all he wanted to do was talk about how he missed the Patriots and had nothing positive about his team. of course he only cares or tries when he's with a winning team. you do have to wonder if the Vikings wouldn't be having so many problems if Sidney Rice was able to go.

Back from the Wembley game now, really enjoyed it, despite the shitty first half.

We were sitting right where the plyers come out and it only proved that Tim Tebow is in fact one of the nicest guys ever. He was the only player to willingly sign autographs, he stayed for ages, signed for everybody who asked and even took pictures with people too. Real classy guy, delighted he got a TD too, even if the Broncos lost.

• Like 1

Who's going to pick Moss up now? I can kind of see San Diego doing it in a last gasp of desperation. He burnt his bridges with Oakland, which is unfortunate because he could be a perfect fit there. Baltimore has enough WRs, Cincinnati has T.Ocho, Seattle could potentially bring him in too I guess.

Maybe he'll just be exiled from the league though, you never know.

Atlanta and Tennessee should definitely take a look at him if he goes that far down the list. If he makes it down to the Giants, they should definitely consider it as well.

But I will be shocked if he gets past Washington.

If he makes it down to the Giants, they should definitely consider it as well.

I'd wouldn't like him at all at the Giants. We've got a great young core in Nicks, Smith and Manningham, no point in bringing Moss and his disruptive force in on what will only be a temporary basis as it will stunt the growth of the recievers of the future.

Atlanta and Tennessee should definitely take a look at him if he goes that far down the list. If he makes it down to the Giants, they should definitely consider it as well.

But I will be shocked if he gets past Washington.

LOL. The Giants already had a team killing WR who quit on them, and it's taken a couple of years to get out from underneath that. The last thing they need is Randy Moss taking reps away from Nicks.

Edited by naiwf

Would that be the team killing wide receiver you won a Super Bowl with, that would still be on the team if he hadn't shot himself?

That would also be the team killing WR who shot himself when the Giants had the best record in the league (11-1) and were the odds on favorites from the NFC to get to the SB that year. The offense died without him and they went 1-4 the rest of that year. Last year the defense couldn't make a stop and the team is FINALLY getting over Burress and Pierce and you want them to take a shot at getting a guy who would in theory replace the NFL's leading TD guy from that position. Taking plays away from Nicks is the worst thing the Giants offense could do at this point. Now if there's a disgruntled but talented RB who wants to get himself waived and would take reps away from Jacobs, then we can talk :shifty:

Dan Carpenter is probably the Dolphins' MVP at this point. Two back-to-back 5/5 games, and hitting a nice 54-yarder this week.

Thought the TD call was a bit dodgy this week, but really, barring a fumble recovery it wouldn't have mattered. Miami would have had two more tries at the touchdown, and even then a chipshot FG would have had them up by four. In short, the Bengals would have had to play like they did at the end regardless of the TD call.

I'm really not surprised he got cut after his attitude yesterday. would anyone other than New England really want this guy now? he put no effort in as a Viking and publicly bad mouthed his team and said he wanted back in New England. who would take a shot on this? New England is the only team he's tried with in years and they don't need him back.

he burned the Raiders, and it's not like he's young.

the Giants? hell no, Nicks is far superior right now, Steve Smith is a good possession receiver and Manningham works from the slot. teams like Atlanta, Tennessee and St Louis don't want the drama. Shannahan has enough problems in Washington and San Diego is finally getting Jackson back. lol maybe Dallas will think he can save their garbage season like Minnesota did.

apparently Seattle and Miami are interested. I could see Pete Carroll taking a gamble but my money is him being back with the Patriots where Bill Bellicheater gloats over how he succesfully ripped the Vikings out of a draft pick.

I hope this finally leads to the firing of Brad Childress.

Edited by mystikz

If Romo wasn't hurt and Roy Williams didn't show signs of getting his shit together finally, Jerry would have been all over Moss. Right now? It'd just make an already bad team, worse.

Miami? Meh, I think the Dolphins would be better off without him. All Miami needs with their passing game is more experience.

I wish they didn't trade away Ted Ginn though. He was an ass WR but he was great as a kick returner.