The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

The reason that Detroit fans arnt as worried about the O line is that they really havent been that bad this year. It has improved by leap and bounds. The run blocking could be better, and I do expect upgrades, but it is far from a top prioity. The lions are 2nd in past attempts at around 42 a game, and have given up 14 sacks on the season. The lions need a better offensive line, yes, but the linebacker postion as a whole and improving the secondary seems more important in my eyes at least.

That's because the majority of the Lions' pass attempts are at the end of the game, when they're trying to make up ground, and the defenses are onlly rushing three guys. :P

It's sadly probably far too late for him to get it, but Pennington getting 3 comeback player of the year awards would be hilarious. I too was always a fan. Smart guy, high completion percentage, not many turnovers and he was usually pretty good in the playoffs too.

Cincinnati is looking at a 40-point loss if this 1st quarter is any indication. Total ineptitude.

Browns are tied 3-3 with the Jets. Once again, I turn my rooting towards the city of Cleveland.

Cincinnatti will be down by two or three scores in the third quarter, then come back to within one but still lose. It's kind of their thing.

Cincinnati is looking at a 40-point loss if this 1st quarter is any indication. Total ineptitude.

Browns are tied 3-3 with the Jets. Once again, I turn my rooting towards the city of Cleveland.

Cincinnatti will be down by two or three scores in the third quarter, then come back to within one but still lose. It's kind of their thing.

their "thing" also involves Carson Palmer throwing td's to the other team.

Shocking.

That was the best thing ever since I've been watching the Jaguars, absolutely delighted.

Poor Rocksta had me spamming him on msn overjoyed with that play, really was amazing.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010111403/2010/REG10/texans@jaguars/watch?module=HP_cp2

Edited by Version Dan