The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

Sanchez has played the same way all season. The defenses he's played against have dropped at LEAST 10 gimme INTs like that guy Smith did on the first drive, where the ball hits him in both hands with what would have been a surefire pick 6 if he catches the ball. Over the last handful of games they've still dropped a bunch, but they've also converted a few opportunities which is why he has something like 12 picks in the last 7+ games.

Brodie Croyle is terrible, if Cassel was in there it'd be a very different game. The Kansas City D is really showing up today.

With the Packers losing and the Bears well on their way, today has been almost perfect for the Giants, just need Dallas to come up big tonight and the play-offs will seem like a real possibility again.

Edited by The Cool One

Well done henne...well done...*sarcastic applause*

Jets resorting to balatant cheating now.

EDIT: Is Nick Patrick refereeing this? Jets are breaking rules left and right and no yellow is flying even when officials are RIGHT FUCKING THERE.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

The Jets are making me sick. This is so damn pathetic.

This entire game is pathetic. its like neither team wants to win

And the Lions win 7-3. That's usually a game we lose, but we knocked Aaron Rodgers out of the game with a concussion. Wonder if a fine is forthcoming for that?

Even though it's a fairly meaningless win at this point, it's still better to be on the winning side for a change. The game did continue to showcase the great depth on the defensive line though with Turk McBride and Lawrence Jackson recorded two and one sack respectively. McBride has been great off the bench for us this year, we just need a ton of work in the back seven, and along the offensive line. Would also help if we weren't trotting out a third string QB.

I'm tempted to go to the Minnesota/Giants game tomorrow but I get out of work at 7 and will definitely not be up for a snow covered trek to downtown Detroit. It's still a pretty neat turn of events for Detroiters.

To be fair, it was pissing rain there, which is why there's been a lot of fuck ups since the half.

That's no excuse for the Jets yanking on jerseys and trying to injure other players on purpose.

To be fair, it was pissing rain there, which is why there's been a lot of fuck ups since the half.

That's no excuse for the Jets yanking on jerseys and trying to injure other players on purpose.

Or the guy on the sideline sticking his knee out as a Dolphin is running downfield on Punt coverage... (which I'm assuming you meant in your 'injure other players on purpose'. Really who was that guy? I wonder if anything will come of it.

They didn't ID him. he was wearing his jacket so you couldn't see his number.