UFC News and Discussion Thread

So, some stuff has happened today:

Bjorn Rebney has left Bellator

He has been replaced by Scott Coker, former CEO of Strikeforce.

Brandon Vera has left the UFC after 9 years.

But most importantly:

Tyson.jpg

You need the accompanying vine where Tyson tells Dana to move out of his chair.

On the other hand, Brandon Vera :crying:

Really? He's been with the UFC for 9 years, 7 of which he has spent sucking at MMA.

• Like 1

That was actually a sarcastic crying emoticon, or at least that's what it felt like in my drunken stupor :P

Also, Miesha's return fight looks to be against Rin Nakai, who happens to be a beast and I'm hoping can actually do something in the UFC. She's big and wild, although she is a little short.

Noted man with very little submission defence Chael Sonnen is headlining Metamoris 4 against noted ADCC Superfight, 2 time ADCC, 7 time World and 11 time Pan Am championship winning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu wrecking machine Andre Galvao.

:lol:

Looking forward to seeing that show, tbf, been following Kit Dale on Facebook, dude's funny and really talented, at least he was rumored to be on the card.

1. Glory isn't MMA, it's kickboxing.

2. Dana White attends other shows himself.

3. Joe was in the crowd in his own time, big deal.

• Like 1

1. Glory isn't MMA, it's kickboxing.

2. Dana White attends other shows himself.

3. Joe was in the crowd in his own time, big deal.

I'd say it's more that Dana is cool with Glory rather than anything else. If it was Bellator you can bet 'it's his own time' wouldn't have been a good enough excuse. I'm sure as part of their contracts it says where they can and cannot appear (or the need to seek approval if attending anything martial arts related and televised). Especially since I'd presume the commentators are treated as staff members and not independent contractors.