Major League Baseball 2010

Toe

I'm really not a fan of the Reds having to take on the friggin' Phillies... that is a less than ideal way to start our first trip to the postseason in 15 years. Might as well have Teddy Long come out and tell us we have to go one on one with The Undertaker.

To keep the analogy going, we're seeing VINTAGE Undertaker tonight.

Poor Reds :(

Jesus fuck, this is an embarrassment to our whole city. Reds have more hits than anyone in the National League and they're about to give up a no-hitter in their first playoff appearance in 15 years. I'd say they look like little leaguers, but little leaguers don't piss their pants when the pressure is on. (N)

He's the greatest cocksucker to ever suck dick for a quarter behind the bleachers. Truly a phenomenal job of cum guzzling tonight from Roy Halladay.

One of the best pitching performances ever. Nobody was hitting anything he pitched tonight, and if it weren't for Bruce being patient at the plate we'd see a perfect game.

I thought for a second Phillips had a hit though, that's the kind of dribbler to the 1st base side that good leadoff hitters make a living off of. It's hard for the Catcher to field and get the right throwing angle.

All in all, congrats to Halladay. My friends who are Phillies are already obnoxious with their "Are you coming to the parade?" and "DYNASTY!!" talk so this isn't going to really bother me when I go onto Facebook later. I'm glad to have watched it, as a baseball fan something like this only comes around once-in-a-lifetime.

And my condolences Zero, if its any consolation the Reds this year remind me of the Phillies in 2006, 2007 when they were on the cusp of being a dominant team.

As a Jays fan, I could hardly be more conflicted. On one hand Doc was the greatest pitcher we ever had and I wish him nothing but the best. On the other hand, the Jays have already cleared out their lockers and headed home. He's the greatest Jays pitcher of all time, but he's not a Jays pitcher anymore. What a pitcher.

Jesus fuck, this is an embarrassment to our whole city. Reds have more hits than anyone in the National League and they're about to give up a no-hitter in their first playoff appearance in 15 years. I'd say they look like little leaguers, but little leaguers don't piss their pants when the pressure is on. (N)

You waited 15 years to see your team get a postseason hit, what's one more game?

:shifty:

• Like 1

All I'm hearing at work is how we're having another parade here in Philly. I reminded them all that Halladay can't pitch every game, and one person responded with "Why not?" This is why I have no respect for Philly fans. Front runners that have no idea what the fuck is going on.

All I'm hearing at work is how we're having another parade here in Philly. I reminded them all that Halladay can't pitch every game, and one person responded with "Why not?" This is why I have no respect for Philly fans. Front runners that have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Great, and then we can have everyone trying to relive the 08 parade. Except the cops, who might actually do their job this time around. I think they served beer to 4 year olds at the parade in 2008, it was just a mess. I'm surprised nobody got killed.

But what do I care, I live in Maryland again.

Edited by damshow

Don't you root for the Yankees and Irish? :P

Don't you root for the Yankees and Irish? :P

I was a Yankee fan during the late 80's and 90's, so I paid my dues. And damnit, I sit here and go through the pain and torture of cheering on my Irish every weekend. I know exactly what's going on, I'm just a dumbass who puts up with it. :shifty: