Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

Just had what was, I think, my third horse die. Lost my stallion to a cougar, walked 1, if not 2, off a cliff and this one ran off a cliff all by itself.

Horse suicide. :crying:

This has supprised me. I wasn't expecting much but played it after my brother brought it and im really loving it.

Just had what was, I think, my third horse die. Lost my stallion to a cougar, walked 1, if not 2, off a cliff and this one ran off a cliff all by itself.

Horse suicide. :crying:

one of mine ran off the cliff (my first horse) still at least it ment my stallion now shows up when i whistle for it.

I'm sure I'll watch the short film when I find it online, but having it at "midnight" is always a confusing decision. Technically, Midnight on Saturday is Friday night, but most people would expect it to be Saturday night from that ad....either way, I didn't tune in.

It wasn't too bad, and looks like they are gonna do more of a miniseries with how the first one ended. Of course, if you've already beat the game you aren't missing anything but it's kinda cool how they put everything together

New trophies revealed ahead of the (free) DLC in June:

* Well Done – Bronze - Complete a co-op Mission

* Have posse, will travel – Bronze - Complete all co-op missions

* 2 Guys, 1 co-op – Bronze – Complete co-op mission with 2 people

* Stake a claim – Bronze – Get a gold medal in any co-op mission

* Struck gold – Bronze – Gold medal in all co-op missions

* Friends indeed – Bronze – Complete a co-op mission without dieing

* You rule – Bronze – Complete all advanced co-op missions

* Your mother iode – Bronze – Gold medal in all advanced co-op missions

* Dodge this – Bronze – Achieve a kill chain of 10 or more in any advanced co-op mission

* Bulletproof – Bronze – Complete a co-op mission without dieing

Obviously all the story missions, all the stranger missions(there are 18, but the outfits help with that), buying/finding all the rare weapons, jobs, outfits, buying all the houses, challenges, mini-games, bounty locations, and discovering all areas.

Even though it's not up to the minute as your game(and some of it doesn't show up right away), this site will show you what you need to do.

Whereabouts do you get the high powered pistol in the single player game? I rarely use my revolver but that gun was awesome in multi.

I shot one of the strangers, specifically the 'Save Julia' one I think it was. I figued I could shoot him instead of paying the $200 but apparently not. Will the mission come back?

Just completed the story and can only echo what others said - wow. It had an odd pacing to me, I always thought GTA was far too drawn out in its story and just kept trying to add pointless chapters, but this...

... only had one false ending (that felt too early anyway), and the actual ending was incredibly satisfying and yet frustrating in all the right ways.