Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

Huzzah the game has arrived! Thanks Benji darlin'.

Only played a little bit (grrr work) but oooh it's lovely. Just discovered the slowdown thing by chance as a gunman rode past me and consequently fell off with a bullet in his gut. Beautiful.

I think this shall be getting a good few hours from me. Shame my workload is busy for the next week. :(

• Like 1

So yeah, finally sorted out the RDR Playlist

The Doors by The Doors

The Best of Johnny Cash (barring the covers)

One of the early Grateful Dead albums

Dollars trilogy soundtracks

Nick Cave discography

The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan

Best of The Animals

Seriously, imagine the awesomeness of wandering around town to the Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar) :D

Grr. Due to the fact I have a Japanese console now, the O button is the advance button rather than the X (In Japan O is marked for correct and X for incorrect from childhood onwards to O is seen as the good, progression button).....

...This means that when I play poker every time I want to place a bet it asks me if I really want to quit. >_<

Well that was fun.

We showed some great team-work in getting the $1k bounty and escaping, despite it taking us over an hour to do in Blackwater.

UPDATE: Benji and TKz STILL have it in for one another. They can't resist the urge to take the other out.