Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

Why aren't you people saving in between every few kills if you're struggling that much? >_>

It's not like I'm about to save every time I skin a single boar. tongue.gif It's usually because I find a group of two or three, kill them, start skinning... then BAM, Cougar attack.

I keep getting the majority of things I need, only to get killed by Cougars and lose it all.

Yesterday I think I may have been killed by a fucking Cheetah or something though, it was way bigger than any other Cougars I've come across.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

He's actually a jaguar.

Not only does LL get a Chris Jericho fronted game show for his birthday, he gets the release date of the aformentioned Co-op DLC pack.

WE RIDE WITH AN ACTUAL PURPOSE IN MIND!

It's for 2-4 players. One of the achievements (well, technically a trophy but I assume the cheeves will follow suit) does require you to play it with only one other person though.

I keep getting the majority of things I need, only to get killed by Cougars and lose it all.

Yesterday I think I may have been killed by a fucking Cheetah or something though, it was way bigger than any other Cougars I've come across.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

He's actually a jaguar.

Also could've been Bobcat

The further I get into this game the more issues I have with it. The other night I went to pick a flower and the camera started to pan around, but I never bent down. Marston just stood there and the game wouldn't let me do anything another than look around.

Then last night I went to loot a couple of bodies and it wouldn't allow me to so I figured it was part of the mission, but when I reached the guy I was supposed to be helping I wasn't able to interact with him at all. After a couple of minutes of trying to figure out what I was doing wrong I realized that I couldn't shoot, switch weapons or anything at all. When I tried to shoot (with the repeater) it would bring up my fist and even then I couldn't fight. It kept randomly switching my weapons.

Tried playing a bit later and when to throw some fire bottles, aimed, but wouldn't throw. Then came the weapon/fist issue again.

I got the game yesterday and am already addicted.

Ever since I got the lasso I've just been going around and hog-tying civilians (and Mexicans) and dragging them across the dirt.

The mini-games are a bit... weird to get the hang of. I found Poker to be awesome considering I know the rules of poker, thus can actually play it without going WAT DO <_<

Five Finger Fillet and Horseshoes are just impossible for me atm, but that's probably because I played FFF twice and just gave up and shot everyone ¬_¬

I just got challenged to a duel, and won, despite not having a fucking clue what the hell was going on. I just put a zillion tags on him and waited for the slow-mo thing to stop.

I either rule, am lucky, or both.

For FFF - The Combo's are...

Easy (Generally when your betting at max of $3 and you only bet 1) - A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A -- A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A

Medium (Second set of bets and you keep it low) - A, B, A, B, A, B, A, B, A, B, A.-- A, B, A, B, A, B, A, B, A, B, A, B, A, B, A, B, A, B, A, B, A

Hard (3rd Set of Bets) - A, B, A, Y, A, B, A, Y, A, B, A -- A, B, A, Y, A, B, A, Y, A, B, A, B, A, Y, A, B, A, Y, A, B, A

And Finally A, B, A, Y, A, X, A, B, A, Y, A. -- A, B, A, Y, A, X, A, B, A, Y, A. B, A, Y, A, X, A, B, A, Y, A..

When you start betting $100 it'll double up the last one, so be wary of that, but mainly FFF comes down to timing. I generally end up just watching my fingers not the screen.

• Like 1