Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

So I used the campsite fast travel to teleport to the great plains and as soon as I get there it spawns me on the train tracks. Right as a train appears and smushes me. Uncoolful.

Aha, I just went and got a duck for that achievement. I got mine along the river between America/Mexico. I just rode along, shot periodically to spook the birds and shot anything that moved.

For ducks (it is a spoiler for a mission so don't read if you didn't finish the game):

During the last mission where you kill Agent Ross, there are ducks everywhere. So if you remember that location, go back there and they are tons of them.

Easiest location is...

... where you kill the last enemy, that lake has a load around, just shoot wildly whilst walking and kill anything flying, should get a duck within five birds.

It was the last one for me barring those accursed beavers and, oddly, a buck, which is one of the most common animals in the game >_>

This game is completely unplayable for me at this point. It freezes or glitches every few minutes. I will pause and try to load the map, but it just turns red (normal background) with no menu options. Or goes stuff like if computer games if you get too close to the edge of a sprite and you can see the lines that complete it, those sort of things.

Only game to do this too.

I love this game. Lassoing hookers and dragging them off into the desert is fun. And I did the classic black and white villain schtick by tying up the damsel and putting her on the train tracks. Except there was no white knight to save her, just a train. Squish.

Mykel has RDR?

:w00t:

MDTMTSWAJ,SHM REUNION!

Oh sure, now you want to do it but the other night when I fucking PM'ed you when Myke was actually on with us and LL was insulting his friend, you didn't want to know.

Mykel has RDR?

:w00t:

MDTMTSWAJ,SHM REUNION!

Oh sure, now you want to do it but the other night when I fucking PM'ed you when Myke was actually on with us and LL was insulting his friend, you didn't want to know.

My lover, actually, and then I left to get down to some loving.

Trying to get 100%, is there anyway to find out which Bounties I need? The Social Club is down right now.

OK and as soon as I post that, it's back up. Though, it's actually not a massive help.

There are 8 in New Austin, 8 in Mexico, and 4 in Blackwater. Go to Stats the Score and scroll to the bottom and it will show how many you have in each area. However there is no set areas that the bounty's show up. I've been doing the same and just going to different towns and waiting for them to show up. I've also heard that bounty;s you have previously done may show up again, which makes it ever gayer :(