Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

Irish is the greatest Rockstar NPC ever.

That is all.

I have now beaten the game. smile.gif Ending was okay. I wasn't so keen on John's part of the story ending, but the bit with Jack was kind of satisfying. I'm not happy that you don't get any explanation as to why Ross did it, though.

About Ross: Maybe he just liked doing things that way. See: Luther from The Warriors.

Currently trying to get the Master Hunter... 6 I think? The one where you have to get 3 skunks, 3 foxes, and 3 racoons. Problem with that is I tend to find these animals completely by accident so I'm going to have a lot of problems with it...

Edited by OctoberRavenO

About Ross: Maybe he just liked doing things that way. See: Luther from The Warriors.

Currently trying to get the Master Hunter... 6 I think? The one where you have to get 3 skunks, 3 foxes, and 3 racoons. Problem with that is I tend to find these animals completely by accident so I'm going to have a lot of problems with it...

It's 5 of each! Have you done the mission where you go and find Dutch's hideout in Tall Tree's? I found like 3 of each animal there, really good place to do it. If not, you'll find Skunks easily around Armadillo and Foxes are always around in like Beechers Hope and the McFarlane Ranch. Raccoons also appear at Armadillo. Really good tip: They appear being the stagecoach. Once you've killed the Skunk or Raccoon that spawned there, run around the tavern and back again to respawn a Raccoon, or run up to the cinema, run around it and back again to respawn a Skunk. Worked like a charm for me.

I have to say, the 'Legendary' animals were easy. Dead Eye + Modern Looking Weapon = Dead Animals. Half the time I could even just jump onto a rock and the animal wouldn't even be able to touch me, it'd just run around and occasionally claw at the rock. tongue.gif

So after probably about 30-40 games over the last few weeks, reading countless tips on how to do it and never getting close, not only do I finally get a ringer in Horseshoes, I get TWO ringers in TWO throws! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I am loving this game, am just taking my time with it and admiring its awesomeness. I've just done the mission with De Salvo where you get the sniper rifle and have to take out wave after wave of banditos at the ruins of that place.

Yeah, I just did that mission too.

Also, I love finally being able to manually paint targets in Dead Eye mode. Now if only you can do that in multiplater...

Trading IN Heavy Rain?! Pah, you don't deserve to be played with online...

.....except by paedophiles.

When you play the game through like 6 times, it get repetitive. It's just not the same once you've experienced it the first time.