Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

Eh...

If it WAS the true ending, I would have been happy. Making one final heroic stand so his family can flee to safety? There's worse ways to end it.

Me, I would have LOVED the option to let the FBI agent live. Or, four options.

Option one: Just kill the agent.

Option two: Kill the agent and make him see the face of his sins, making him live with what he's done for the rest of his days.

Option three: Kill the agent's family as you talk to them, and then go Tidus Andonicus on his ass with some chili, before killing him.

Option four: Like option three, but you don't kill him, making him live with the loss etc etc.

• 2 months later...

File:UndeadArt.jpg

Here's the trailer, I'm hearing it'll be out October 26th.

In addition to the single player campaign, it will add a new multiplayer mode "Graveyard Mode"

a brand new multiplayer survival mode where waves of infected enemies attack and players must work together to stay alive against increasingly difficult odds.

So it's like L4D's survival mode, but I assume there will be horses, and more of us. And possibly fun.

• 2 weeks later...