Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

Thanks.

So I just finished Undead Nightmare and must say that was disappointing. It felt way too short and the end was rather anticlimatic, and personaly I don't like the fact that Marston just up and dies and the game doesn't explain.

So I got undead nightmare for christmas and love it. I've saved all the towns pretty much but still have missions to complete, I love the 4 horses, I've used all of them besides Death, I loved War but sadly it walked into my line of fire during a zombie battle and was killed. Where do I find death?

So I just finished Undead Nightmare and must say that was disappointing. It felt way too short and the end was rather anticlimatic, and personaly I don't like the fact that Marston just up and dies and the game doesn't explain.

So I got undead nightmare for christmas and love it. I've saved all the towns pretty much but still have missions to complete, I love the 4 horses, I've used all of them besides Death, I loved War but sadly it walked into my line of fire during a zombie battle and was killed. Where do I find death?

FFS Ruki...

Edited by Dr. Eddienald Bushroot
  • Like 1

Point being? I loved playing it but didn't see the end coming so soon and didn't like that. I expected to be playing for at least 3 more days before it ended.

With the kind of build it up it had, I expected it to be longer as well. It's like they gave you the first couple of missions, wherein you meet your friends and they help you build some cool zombie killing shit. And then they took out everything in between, and just dropped you straight into the last mission. It's a pretty big DLC as is, fair enough and I did have fun with it, but I really didn't expect it to end when it did.

• 1 month later...

my headset thing's back in kilmarnock :(

do I need any of those downloadable things? cause i've only got the freebies

Not really.

All of the other packs are £7.99 - if we were to play Undead Overun, you'd need the Undead Nightmare pack. The only pack I haven't got yet is Liars and Cheats (Benji's got it though) which includes new gang hideouts and online horse races/in-session posse points, so if you do go for that one, I'll buy it too before we play.

Undead Nightmare provides the most value though, for sure, as it has a bunch of offline stuff including a story that's more than long enough for a DLC.

Liars Dice was bloody wonderful last night. Benji won every single time, whether there were 5, 4 or 3 of us playing - I got taken out by three spot on calls in a row from one game. :/

It's so fun - probably worth the £7.99 alone, without the new hideouts/explosive rifle/stronghold game mode.

...horse racing is fun too.